at the hospital

thanks guys!! blaster forum has shown us much love!! wife says thank you to everyone and we wil lbe putting blasterforum.com on his cast

here are two pictures.. first is a x ray of the break

Picture005-1.jpg

and here is a picture of him with his cast, its called a spica .. looks worse than it is since it goes up so high, but thats what they do with kids with a femur break to keep it in place for healing

Picture002.jpg

aww he looke like a traffic cone..lol glad hes ok tho FED...good thing is,then the cast is off he will be in the perfect position to hop back on and ride.

lmfao!! i lol'd at the traffic cone thing.... wife wasnt and isnt mad at me at all she knows i ride well with in my control and abilityswith my son on... hes a little crabby right now, but got more medicine so once it kicks in he will be ok...

they have him on the kids version of perkiset, and valum

it cant be comfortable for him.. good thing is the position he is in is how he lays when he sleeps on his back. so that should help... hes a trooper though..

He will be back to normal in no time and have a crazy story to talk about his whole life.Just be glad nothing real serious happened. When stuff like this happens i just always think to myself that it could of been worse. good luck

Sorry to hear man. I remember when my son broke his leg. he was runnin and fell down the smallest little incline you've ever seen. speed bump height. and just twisted the wrong way. it broke my heart to see him in that cast.he wasnt even 2 yet. broke both of the bottom bones about halfway up. and we picked the same color cast! but when he got it good and wore out and had to get another one put on i knew he was gonna be fine! he"ll get better!! it'll go faster than you think. best wishes man! Sorry to hear about the sh*tty service at the hospital i bet that was a big stress! get better 4cfed Jr!

times heals bro... he'll do just fine... now if he was a little older he'd love all the attention from all the young nurses running around in pajamas lol..

quick funny story...i was in the hospital for a shattered jaw in 1997. ( 360 lookdown ) gone bad ( over rotated ) and smacked a tree about 15ft in the air on a 30 foot gap ( bmx dirt jumping )... when i got the the hospital i was scared to death and along came this HOT nurse and she gave me pain meds and shazam i was fine.... at the time she was seriously a nurses aid and 18 years old.. i said man i only wish as i totaly forgot that i had a shattered jaw and forgot any sort of pain.... well i played my cards right and now we have a 2 yr old son ahahahahahaha..

needless to say i went home with more then stitches ahahaha

/\/\/\/\/\ i want pics and wife approval of that story boost,
or your lyin!!!!! hahahaaaa

thanks guys!! blaster forum has shown us much love!! wife says thank you to everyone and we wil lbe putting blasterforum.com on his cast

here are two pictures.. first is a x ray of the break

Picture005-1.jpg

and here is a picture of him with his cast, its called a spica .. looks worse than it is since it goes up so high, but thats what they do with kids with a femur break to keep it in place for healing

Picture002.jpg

damn bro thats a nasty break........and that has gotta be one of the most uncomfortable casts i ever seen

Its deff hard to keep kids from bouncing all over the place. When my oldest was 5 he had his foot ran over by a riding mower. Luckily it was just the tire and it wasnt cutting. He lost a couple toe nails and foot was bruised pretty bad. He wasnt suppsed to walk on it for the 1st day. It happened the day before his bday. It was so hard to tell him he couldnt play that much with his friends and cousins. Good luck again...