at the hospital

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
Took my son for a ride on the 250r like a always do. On the river and we were only doing 15 or 20 mph and hit slush coverd in snow an pi pitched us sideways an we tipped over. My son broke his femur. And fond du lac don't have a the tool small enough to set his leg so they transfered us to childrens hospital. Still waiting for them to fix his leg. I feel so bad even though it was a accedent I still feel horrible!

its not your fault man, like you said it was a accident, you grow up on wheelers you are bound to get some war wounds. thankfully a leg heals right up with time, my daughter busted her leg just under her knee on a trampoline a few years. good luck man, i wanna see "super noober" signed on his cast. :)

Thanks guys. Yeah I know accedents happen. Just wish it was me with the broken leg and not him.... Wasn't going fast. Wasn't screwin around. Just a nice slow casual ride. Got. A 10 day fix it or ticket on the 250r for the registration cos I haven't had time to get to the dnr cos my free time don't work out with the 2 half days there open a week. Already canceled our reservations at the hotel for this weekend. And called work and not going back in tell next week. Boss have me a lecture about gettin hurt on. Atv's got pissed at him cos it wasn't our fault.. Couldn't see slush under the snow

Reality starting to set in. ....... Maybe its a good thing it happened the way it did. If he wouldn't have been with me I would have been going threw that section by my self. If I would have been by my self I go threw that section wide open 5th gear... 55 to 60 mph. God only knows what could have happened. I could have went threw just fine. Or ate sh*t at high speed.

This hospital is a f*ckin joke! Supposto be one of the best in the state. Bullshit! They "might" be able to get him into surgery. In the morning. But can't be positive on that. He can't eat or drink anthing. .... f*ck this place! They sent us here to get him taken care of. But since he isn't a medical emergency they won't do anthing tell morning. My wife went off on the doctor cos they not doing anthing for our son....... So he sleepin right now. Drugged up. And still no cast....... What I do know is there puttin him in a cast that goes up to bus ribs. And both legs will be in it. But left one only to above the knee. He's gonna be pissed! 6 to 8 weeks in the cast.

well, that just suck ass, hope he gets taken care of soon and has a speedy recovery

It is same times worst for the parents as for the kiddies, simply because you feel helpless and in most cases we are. sh*t happens! Now just get the next doctor and grab him by the neck and tell him if he doesn't fix your kids leg you are gonna break his!!!!

I know how your feeling. Hope ya get this worked out soon. When my son was 6 he was on a slide old style well he was going down and fell off the side i grabbed him by his leg and heard a POP. He started screamin, long story short, Me and my wife- interragated buy the doctors and the police for child abuse, worst feeling ever! He had a cast similar to what your son has and I was heart broken. But he could of fell on his head and died thats what i told myself.

Go have a couple good capt'n and coke's when this is all over, again hope everything goes well!