what a crappy night!!!

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
... lastnight was horrible...

i made tenderloin steaks marinaded in lemon pepper marinade, and stuffed manicotti, i had both the wife and both and my son have a small piece of steak..

2am he wakes up and pukes all over his bed, i started to feel woozy to but just figured it was from being so tired,

so i wake up at 455 am head to the bathroom and managed to vomit so hard it was coming out of my nose!!!, so im cleaning up and trying to get the stomach acids out of my nose and throat, and the wife wakes up..

yup she puked almost as voilently as i did... not more than 2 min after she is done my son comes flyin out of his room, pukin all over the floor!! WTF???

so the wife deals with him and i go back to sleep, stomach still feelin sh*tty today, and my son puked again about 2 hours ago.. sooo

the only thing we ate the same of lastnight was the steaks... pisses me off iv never ever ever got sick from meat, and never had a prob with anything from the store we shop at..

Cross contaminated something... or just bad cooking. Or hopefully it was just bad meat...

not bad cooking i can assure you of that! people tell me all the time i should get a job as a chef, but id rather turn wrenches than turn food.....

i didnt change the way i do anything, hell iactually cooked my part of it more than normal.. wifes steak allways well done, mine medium rare,

yea dude thats bad meat... a lil thing called food posining. i have it 3 times in 2 weeks once from stupid restraunts that had bad food.... it sucks.. no need to goto the hospital cause after a day itll all be out of your system.... but hope you guys are feeling better by now......

yo its is food poisening but yeah my whole family threw up once..... one, then the site made me throw then my brother and my dad kinda funny though! :)

yeah i know its food poisoning... wife feels fine, my boy is his normal pain in the ass self, and im just kinda bleh... think workin in side and outside is catching up with me and im gettin sick now

i have thrown up to where there was nothing to throw up anymore it was horrible. and my body kept trying to throw up so it was very painful.

this wasnt that bad.. my body knew it needed to get the bad sh*t out, and when it was done it was fine lol... it just decided it needed to get it out quickly.. hence the violent projectile vomiting

this wasnt that bad.. my body knew it needed to get the bad sh*t out, and when it was done it was fine lol... it just decided it needed to get it out quickly.. hence the violent projectile vomiting

yeah i was in the emergency room and everything and then i gave it to my grandma, and my dad. We all thought we were dieing.:eek::eek: