anyone into working out

blasters/banshees

Jan 11, 2009
Ny
does anyone no a good way to get benching stronger with out benching because I not avaible to a bench all the time.
Im 15 but im 6 foot 200lbs and I can bench 205lbs right now should I drink any protein powders?
whats a good way to get the cuts on the side and burn alittle fat off?

Pic up the blaster and carry it two blocks, then ride it four blocks repeat 6X or until you are tired! I just drink alot of beer and have mad sex often! Honestly have no idea! Sorry , I couldn't resist!

Protien powder will only make you fat if you don't lift and exercise quite a bit. If you want to drop weight do more cardio, like running or swimming. I prefer doing swimming since it works out alot of your body. I'm sure you can find stuff to lift around your house to help with your bench. You need to work out your whole upper body instead of just trying for maxing out your bench. I'm 6'3 and usually between 185-190lbs and can only put up 225 on the bench.

do some push ups.put ur feet up on a bed and do some push ups.or do a hand stand with ur feet up on the wall and do some push ups

This. Since i got out of the Marine Corps my wife makes me keep my figure. I am 5'10 and 200 lbs. I have no weights at all all i do is run 3 miles in the morning and do a crap load of push ups and crunches.

This is my set.

50 regular push ups

rest

50 knuckle push ups

rest

50 push ups with my legs in a chair

rest

100 situps

rest

100 crunches as fast as i can.

i dont count 1 2 3 and so on i go 1, 2, 3, thats 1 push up

protein is essential to building muscle. Good supplement routine is some nitric oxide like no xplode about 15 min before working out then a good whey protein 30 min after working out. Protein wont make you fat at all as long as you are getting a good workout in.

ya everyone monday, wednesday, and friday i have weights in school and i squat 290 and only way 115 haha im not bad at benching or powercleans either, and like everyone else said do alot of pushups and running

go on a good diet. its all about what you eat. if you work out and dont eat good, youre cheating yourself. the only way to build muscle right is to eat right. after your workout is one of your most important meals. protein powder is good for when you cant get the protein from food but getting the protein from food is your best bet. go on a low carb high protein diet and drink a lot of water. if you stick to it and lift while eating like that, you'll notice results. and remember not to over train or else you wont allow your muscles enough time to heal.

stay off them protein powders , not a good way to do it , I'm 6 foot , 260 and bench 400 lbs . you peak out because your body is used to what you are lifting , you need to shock the muscles . Negative bench is what you should do , you need 1 spotter at least 2 is better , if your max is 205 , put 300lbs on the bar have them help you get it up , and hold it there ( elbows NOT locked ) and hold it there as long as you can . and slowly , bring it down closer and closer to your chest ( I would always fold a towel and tape it so it was a protective pad to just in case cushion the bar . do that 5 times in a row , then rest , worked great for squats too , use a hack squat machine and a couple spotters . replace this as your main arms/chest and leg work outs for awhile , you'll see some good gains . then switch back to normal lifting for awhile . I don't work out much anymore because my back is effed up , but I use the eliptical machine for cardio ( those things will kick your ass at first ) . good luck , but like I said , steer clear of supplements , take your regular vitamins for sure but all that other crap will give you hella zits , and horrible gas .

stay off them protein powders , not a good way to do it , I'm 6 foot , 260 and bench 400 lbs . you peak out because your body is used to what you are lifting , you need to shock the muscles . Negative bench is what you should do , you need 1 spotter at least 2 is better , if your max is 205 , put 300lbs on the bar have them help you get it up , and hold it there ( elbows NOT locked ) and hold it there as long as you can . and slowly , bring it down closer and closer to your chest ( I would always fold a towel and tape it so it was a protective pad to just in case cushion the bar . do that 5 times in a row , then rest , worked greatQUOTE]

the way that we did shocking the muscles im my highschool was that we would change the number of reps in every set every week.
like the first week would be 8reps, rest 5reps, rest then 3 reps.
then the next week would be 10reps, rest, 8 reps, rest then 7reps.
and then the next week would be 5reps, rest 3reps, rest, then 1rep.
and what we would do is do as much weight we thought we could lift for those amount of reps..
like say you could bend 200lbs 10 times, so for your next set of 8 reps you would try to get 220lbs cause there were less reps, and then you would try 230lbs for your 7rep set....

the program is called bigger,faster,stronger..
and it worked VERY good...
heres the website
http://www.biggerfasterstronger.com/home/home.asp

negative lifts are a great way to workout and switch up your routine, but a good whey protein is essential to building muscle.

eat a good breakfast, a protien bar for lunch... who am i kidding i dont work out. but get a part time job doing landscaping. that can be a biotch sometimes.

I'll talk to my younger brother. He is a US Marine and is benching 350 lbs. Might has something to do with him being a machine gunner and his gun weighing 40 lbs empty.

When we were training together I hated bench. It's very useful to be able to bench large amounts. But if you want to be cut do it. Do incline push ups, pull-ups, crunches, squats are decent, leg lifts are tough and good to do if your form is right, RUN. While I was enlisted in the Marine corps we used to do 6 miles runs with stops for massive amounts of crunches, leg lifts, and push-ups in between every half miles or so. The recruiter smoked a lot so had to stop. Haha. But it was a really good work out. If you get real good at pull-ups then get a weight vest or something. You could also use the vest for push-ups. I'm assuming you don't bench much because you don't have your own bench so most of these exercises you can do without equipment. When you have the equipment try the negatives, they work real well. Used to do them with my brother.

what npan mentioned is also very important, eat right. You aren't supposed to do one group more than once in 2-3 days or say. Depends on if you are getting enough protein in your diet. Powders are fine and dandy but you're better off without them. I used them in high school to get from 140 to 160 so that I wouldn't die. They work well for quick gains. When I was discharged it all went away and the fat was tougher to lose than it was to gain.

I'll repost when I talk to my brother. He is pretty cut. He weighs 200 lbs and is the same height as me and I am at 150. He's a machine. Look up military work outs. Even though they suck, the military does um because they work. Sun gods are another good workout, we did um. You can usually train with your local recruiters without signing the papers.

I'll talk to my younger brother. He is a US Marine and is benching 350 lbs. Might has something to do with him being a machine gunner and his gun weighing 40 lbs empty.

When we were training together I hated bench. It's very useful to be able to bench large amounts. But if you want to be cut do it. Do incline push ups, pull-ups, crunches, squats are decent, leg lifts are tough and good to do if your form is right, RUN. While I was enlisted in the Marine corps we used to do 6 miles runs with stops for massive amounts of crunches, leg lifts, and push-ups in between every half miles or so. The recruiter smoked a lot so had to stop. Haha. But it was a really good work out. If you get real good at pull-ups then get a weight vest or something. You could also use the vest for push-ups. I'm assuming you don't bench much because you don't have your own bench so most of these exercises you can do without equipment. When you have the equipment try the negatives, they work real well. Used to do them with my brother.

what npan mentioned is also very important, eat right. You aren't supposed to do one group more than once in 2-3 days or say. Depends on if you are getting enough protein in your diet. Powders are fine and dandy but you're better off without them. I used them in high school to get from 140 to 160 so that I wouldn't die. They work well for quick gains. When I was discharged it all went away and the fat was tougher to lose than it was to gain.

I'll repost when I talk to my brother. He is pretty cut. He weighs 200 lbs and is the same height as me and I am at 150. He's a machine. Look up military work outs. Even though they suck, the military does um because they work. Sun gods are another good workout, we did um. You can usually train with your local recruiters without signing the papers.

Well I do have a weight room at my school but its only open monday,tues,thurs and fri and sometimes I cant always go I bench 205lbs right now max
its seems like cardio,and push ups and pull ups the basic stuff is the best thanks guys for the input

i just keep active, i ref hockey, play hockey, ride, race play baseball, its all about being acive and not sitting around