anyone have nerfs like this i need a measurement please.

mr_3_0_5

Nov 21, 2008
in a small quiet town
i need to know the distance between the front mount uprights.
im trying to get a set to work with my 350x.

the crossbar on the bottom of the pic. anyone know the distance between the two uprights.
looks like an alba racing sticker and an inch.. lol

The distance is the width of the mount on the motor. If you have access to your blasty just measure the front mount. That will be you inside measurement.

Hows it going Mark? I run a similiar set of those but made by tusk.Same exact design and setup,most likely just rebranded.I will go get you a measurement in a few for you.

The distance between the 2 upright mounts is 6 1/4 inches.Any other measurements you need lmk.

hey ian doing good man.
just trying to figure out a way to mount some nerfs on this atc.
im thinking i can make these work.
6 1/4 ok sweet time to go measure.
can you tell me how many inches from the peg to the end of the round part toward the tire.?
need to see if i mount it to my peg if it will affect the tire.

hey ian doing good man.
just trying to figure out a way to mount some nerfs on this atc.
im thinking i can make these work.
6 1/4 ok sweet time to go measure.

By looking at it, it looks as though maybe just a few spacers needed at the motor mount location and they would work.The tusk nerfs are under $100 for the set.Not sure what alba gets but I am guessing more $.

From the foot peg mount(inside) to the tubing (inside) by the tire would be 9 1/4 inches. Then it starts the 45 degree bend.

Here's an idea for you... Cut the chrome piece apart and cut out an inch then don't even worry about the length... Or just try putting them on...

They look sweet on there!! Looks like they were meant for that machine.Nice job fitting them on there,real nice and clean.Glad to help bro.Glad they worked out for you!!