Anyone ever use this cylinder kit?

I don't have any pics and I already put it in a box ready to ship back lol. I was comparing the cylinders and the other cylinder looks a lot cleaner with the ports than the one I used. I may try to bolt up the other cylinder to another bottom end and see. Worse case I open up 2 bottom ends and do them right (which I always like to do). I noticed a weight difference between the cylinder and a stock blaster one. The sotck one is much heavier than the Chinese one. Since Henry said he has had success with it I may try the other one. I was reading feedback and someone said they needed to clean up the ports.

No mine did not come with the wise co. It came with a namura, I bought a wiseco for it. I assume they are an aluminum alloy cast cylinder. They are super light weight compared to stock. But they seem to run much cooler. I swear this motor runs at what seems like half the temp with this head. I am not however sending it up to ken oconner to have hime port it, I will have a factory cylinder ported. However this cylinder with a wiseco piston gave me some insane compression ratios. I beleive the bore was tighter to the piston than a stocker or something. It has dropped to 132 psi after months of gutted trail riding which is a bit more normal. Over all I wouldnt use it in a super high horsepower setup, but for a piped and jetted blasty its not to bad at all.

Henry(in your opinion) are these china cylinders able to be ported? I realize the castings are probably done using "as little as possible" when it comes to whatever inferior aluminum material they more than likely use. I question whether there is enough room to even bother porting one of these heads without actually seeing one. TIA

Actually, the ~porting~ would be only my time involved. I used to work in an aluminum foundry and although I realize it doesn't make me a speed shop porting professional I have spent quite a bit of time with a reamer/various other pneumatic tools in my hands. I am just curious to learn a few things about these cylinders without having to buy one ahead of time.
I am just researching something that I believe would benefit a lot of people on a tight budget.

Please keep the comments coming.

I talked to the seller, he said he has never heard of that happening. He has sold over 250 and said henhas never recieved bad feedback. I hooked up the other piston and cylinder and got a reading of 100 psi. Now my damn bike lost spark so I couldn't even see if it would start. I hope to have it running tomorrow. The seller said to try the other kit and if it didn't work I would recieve a full refund. I'm thinking it's the cheap ass Namuera piston but idk.

I thought about trying these heads when i was rebuilding my blaster, but found a nice stock jug on CL. I will say I thought the the Namuera piston did very good for me for years! I think I had that piston in my blaster for just over 2 years. Hard, abusing riding at the Hatfiled McCoy trails in WV and took it all. Right up until I was letting it warm up and left to go grab something in the house real quick and my "buddy" held it WOT for like 20 seconds after just starting and BOOM. Shattered the piston skirt lol

Thanks for the warning!

What exactly broke, do you have any pics for the archives?
Can you at least describe what parts of the cylinder broke off and fell into your bottom end.

I very much doubt that the cheap piston would have been the problem, I have used the same type for years without problems.

Right where the ports are, the little pieces made for a rough edge around them. If I were to run it the ring would get stuck in it.

Well got the bike started surprisingly and it shut off within seconds. Happened a few times then wouldnt start. Did compression test and read 60 again. Not sure if this kit is just junk or somthing is wrong on my end. This isnt my first blaster rebuild. 2 kits and got readings of 60 psi. Could the head be bad? Only reason why im holding back from calling it junk is because people have had success with it.

In my opinion these cylinders can absolutely be ported and I would highly recommend cleaning up all the ports. I took a dremmel and watched kens video on the how to port and did mine myself. My blasty is pretty well stock, you can see pics in the build section of the forum, my current setup is as follows with this cylinder.
Boysen dual stage reeds with reed spacer
stock pipe no baffel or spark arrester
air lid drilled with 6 screened plugs
260 main jet stock carb needle second clip
wiseco std compression piston
home port job
14 tooth front sprocket.
With all that said it runs like a molested monkey. It tops out in the high 67mph range (thats guaged by being followed by a buddy with a speedometer not radar gun). It will stand in first, second ,and nearly stand straight up in third gear. Im not an expert rider but im not an amature either and I eat alive every 400 4stroke atv I ride with on our tight lil woodsy trails and can even take a couple of the 125 bikes. In a drag bout all of them take me on the back end but I can pull on most of them out of the hole shot. I would ,from my experience , highly recommend these cylinderkits as a cheap option over a yamajug. The namura pistons are personal preference. You either love em or hate em. Personally I prefer to spend the extra cash on a wiseco for peace of mind

They are being sent back asap. I went to kick and no compression and im pretty sure i broke my ankle. I am done playing with it. My ankle is all swollen.

I recently picked up a 2000 blaster (white/red/black) and was told it had recently been rebuilt. The quad runs just fine right now and I am guessing it had a Namura piston installed since it has fairly new-ish Namura stickers on the plastic. I already planned on (at the very minimum) at least pulling the jug and replacing the jug base gasket since the previous owner decided to apparently try doctoring up the old gasket with the addition of red rtv sealant instead of buying/using a new base gasket. I realize how important the seals are on these(any) 2 stroke engines so I haven't rode the blaster very much considering it could be sucking air. That is the main reason I did a search and came across these cheap cylinder kits, and why I figured I'd ask here if anyone had any feedback on these particular kits.
Quadman1, I am sorry to hear you are having such a rough time with these kits but at the same time it appears as if Henry has had decent results using this same kit. It seems to be a 50/50 split right now so maybe a few more replies will lead this review in a more definite direction.
Please keep the replies coming if you have any personal experience with these cylinder kits and thanks to those who have offered their personal experiences.

will have another review coming on this kit in a week or so. buddy of mine bought this kit for a blaster he just picked up and we are putting it on this Saturday morning and gonna ride all day Saturday and Sunday. I will let you know how his does.

Well all good so far. Good compression at 126 and rode well all afternoon. Gonna wake up early and do a longer ride tomorrow, should be a good test on it, bout a 5 hour ride and bunches of hill climbs. I will do a compression check when we get back and post up the results.

Wow amazing. I must of gotten a bad batch or some sh*t. Tried 2 different bottom ends, 2 different heads, Used brand new gaskets, even used another stock piston and couldnt get past 60.