Any private riding areas within 50 miles of Waterford, MI?

Trick440

Apr 4, 2009
I would love to have a spot to ride close to home. Does anyone have a private riding area, kinda near me they would let me and my 12yr old kid ride on? (Waterford, MI)

I have a few spots I use right now but only one is legal and it gets boring after awhile.

I could pay cash, do electrical work or make vinyls to have access to ride. I'd be respectable, keep other people off the land and try and pickup any illegal dumping stuff or whatever else to maintain the property.

Any takers?

my buddy told me about this spot past 29 mile rd. on mound the hang a left on a street called inwood (going north on mound)....went there and there was some police so i didn't get to ride :(

There is another place Exit 269 on I94, get off go west on n. range rd. There is a shopping plaza and hotel on left as soon as soon as u go west on range rd. Turn in there and go all the way to the back. You'll see a bulding that was being built and they just stopped building it. go back there and ride.no one that i know had problems riding back there when they went. Lots of space to ride as well

I use to ride at that 29&mound area a long time ago. I wouldn't do that anymore. I even use to ride at 59 & Garfield, (or was it grosbeck?) .. behind the BurgerKing theres an area... I actually drove my quad to BK, parked in handicap and went inside for food.I:I

I'm looking for legal spots. Tickets really suck and getting your quads impounding is even worse.

i agree trick but there really isnt any legal spots in all of the southern half of the lower peninsula unless u go to the west side of the state. Only legal spots are private land owners :( if there is anyone that has a large private spot to ride. Make waivers saying u cant be sued for any reason ...such as injury/death and get it approved by the right legal people and make 1000 copies then require like a 5 or 10$ donation for your pocket/upkeep of the land. I believe that would all be legal. Im willing to pay 5/10 bucks to go ride around here each time i go.