Cops!

Longview

Mar 16, 2012
Attleboro, Massachusetts
www.facebook.com
Cops knocked on my door today, Apparently someone told them i have a 4 wheeler. 8-|

My mum watched them walk down the street, not drive! So i know it was one of my neighbors, and told my mother, that the Three places i ride at, or any other City owned land ( Attleboro ) is off limits to ride on, and if i or anyone else is caught riding, there will be a $ 350 Dollar fine, plus the money to get the bike back.

Apparently someone has complained about people riding without helmets, flying down my street. When, in my 2 years of riding I've never seen anyone on the trails/streets without an helmet on and i know they're bull. A buddy of mine was arrested for riding on the road, and they tried telling his parents he was doing 60, on a 1996 XR80 And he didn't have a helmet on. When i know for a fact both were false.

I'm not bashing on cops or anything i know they're just doing their jobs, it just kinda pisses me off you know? Being a teenager without a truck of his own, it's had to get places so when this stuff happens it sucks for me. I even push my Blaster up the street to get to the trails so i don't piss off the neighbors, but this still happened.

So to make a long story short i need a new place to ride. Anyone know any places around my area for legal trail riding? I'm not much of a jumper, nor do i have the money for MX so that's not really an option unless thats all i have left. X(

Any like private owned trail riding spots in mass?

Im in the same boat as you my neighbors complained and i got a ticket 75$ for unauthorized atv on public highway.

I made friends with the cops and let them run radar on my property but those cops have all went away and the new ones we have are john wayne wanna bes.

They all know we will run if given the chance and dont mess with us too much but the youngsters are always getting busted.luckily the acess road to where we ride is right off the alley by my house and after that its county and park narcs to worry about but most wave and let you roll on by if youre not acting a fool and stay out of the fields.

sucks tho bro sorry to hear that.

Yeah that's how it's mostly been!

My parents are friend with some of the cops in my City, so any cops that have been down into the trails, I've thrown that around. Plus my friend with the KFX Has a detective as a father, so he can get out of almost anything!

I wish i had some farms, or a big land owner around here that i could ask permission to ride on their land.

Yeah that's how it's mostly been!

My parents are friend with some of the cops in my City, so any cops that have been down into the trails, I've thrown that around. Plus my friend with the KFX Has a detective as a father, so he can get out of almost anything!

I wish i had some farms, or a big land owner around here that i could ask permission to ride on their land.

hey man just look at me.... i live in an appartment complex where the only time i get to ride is at tracks. police get called as soon as my wheels touch the road from my garage.

my friends on xbox that live in mass, ride at some place called copracut and qunapog (not sure if thats how you spell them) They live in like dartmouth or something

I freakin hate neighbors. I rode my baster up and down the street after putting on my pep shocks and rebuilding it. 5 Min later the cops are driving around and there is NEVER cops driving around my culdasac. And they give me dirty looks whenever i load up the quads to go ride or whatever. I talked to a cop and he said they cant do anything as long as i am just loading it up and not screwing off. Good thing i have like 4 MX tracks to go to and two farms to ride on. Haha i only live a block away from city limits so i can just ride outta town and ride ditches but i have to cross a major highway. Im sure i would get busted for it. But as soon as i get my quad liscense i am purposly drive up and down the road all day and they cant do a thing!!!! Haha screw neighbors.

But i also hate how some dumb teen kids screw it up for everyone like posted above. Shouldnt be allowed to ride if they cant ride responsible. I remeber when i was little my dad had an old Honda atc 200 3 wheeler. just us and a few buddies were just riding around at a lake access. Then stupid kids showed and am seriosuly ripped everything up were wide open the whole time. Then they left and not 2 min later we were serounded by 5 or 6 cop cars ready to pull out their guns. Didnt belive it wasnt us that did it.

Can any of you guys get your quads liscensed for road use?? There is quite a few of them around here. My friend with a banshee has his liscensed and a few yfzs and raptors run around here on the roads. and a lot more quads actually.

Can any of you guys get your quads liscensed for road use?? There is quite a few of them around here. My friend with a banshee has his liscensed and a few yfzs and raptors run around here on the roads. and a lot more quads actually.

Around here as long as youre running them for farm use your alright, but you have to have a farm use plate and some sort of turn signals need added. Then your good to go and cops dont bother you.

Good thing for me is where my quad is at(i live in an apartment complex with no garage or shed) i can ride down the road all i want because theres 1 neighbor and he does the same stuff, so its all good there. Lol. Right now ive got the bike tore apart in the neighbors shed/shop.

Always sucks thougb getting in trouble with the 5-0

In NY, it's almost as bad. You can ride your own property and nobody can do a thing about it, one wheel into the street (without a plow) and it's a fine. Can't ride the state lands, gotta have permission to ride private lands...but sno-mo's can go anywhere without harrassement. I gotta do a plug chop soon, and damn it, I'm gonna have to haul it 30 minutes away to get it done. Sux!

Around here as long as youre running them for farm use your alright, but you have to have a farm use plate and some sort of turn signals need added. Then your good to go and cops dont bother you.

Good thing for me is where my quad is at(i live in an apartment complex with no garage or shed) i can ride down the road all i want because theres 1 neighbor and he does the same stuff, so its all good there. Lol. Right now ive got the bike tore apart in the neighbors shed/shop.

Always sucks thougb getting in trouble with the 5-0

Sweet! I would do anything to be able to ride down my street whenever!