all kinds of stuff

coreyownz

Apr 2, 2008
well i want some bars (aftermarket) maybe some a-arms if there cheap (like +2 or something that uses blaster mounts) and some rear tires between 18in and 20in on rims or not on rims but id have to wait till tuesday to buy cause dads in northdakota and has the paypal password but lmk wat u have thx

I have a set of Pro Taper Bars, the things are almost new, I belive they are mid-high rise, it has the cusion and everything, also have +2+1 chrome Burgard a-arms.

how much for the bars and how much for the a-arms? do the a-arms take stock shocks?

thats what i was thinking but i wanted to be sure +3 are like yfz style i think... do i have to ream the holes for the spindles?

ask valhalla, he got burgard a-arms, and he had to reem them, he has a reeming tool and im pretty sure he said if you paid him hed do it, not sure, but hes the guy to ask.

Do you really feel it is necessary to ask for them? If you do then you probably sholdnt be getting them.

for real ive never asked for mine well then again ive earned 4 of mine in just posting but the other 4 i earned with putting my mind to something and trying to come up with the best answer i could thats all you have to do to get rep points......

oh... confusing well atm im more intrested in some tires no stockers want flat top like holeshots and sh*t thx

ream the spinals?
you mean the steering knuckles right? where the ball joint attaches?

as long as the ball joint fits in there properly (snugly but does not have to be forced) it should be fine, just look for burrs and seems

ream the spinals?
you mean the steering knuckles right? where the ball joint attaches?

as long as the ball joint fits in there properly (snugly but does not have to be forced) it should be fine, just look for burrs and seems

no kid. why the hell are you here? he means spindles as in spindles. sorry do you not understand quads? go back to your barbies.

are you kidding me? can you not catch on were talking about where the tapered ball joints go into the HOLES in the spindles, the bottoms need to be reamed because the stock lower ball joints are just pinch bolts, there not reamed.

HAS A HOLE
HOLE NEEDS TO BE BIGGER AND REAMED.

sink in yet?