98 blaster mx rebuild

Maier sales department sucks, guy was a pecker, took 10 mins for "his computer to load" tells me the two brackets which can easily be made are $25 plus $5 handleing charge plus shilping. Than sais theirs some order limit n i dont quilify to order bc i didnt spend enough. I told him ill just make them bc thats a rip n he goes "ha good luck" guy sounded megga high. Thanks tho, bc of ur pics n build i now know iv been missing 2 brackets, just gotta fab something up

Well I just got my tracking info from ct racing. Changed my mind last min and got a +4 hot rod crank instead of vitos I already bought. Also upgraded to vforce 4 reeds in place of the stock 250r reeds!

Reactions: strokeddemon
Bike looks amazing dude! You'll be happy with the 4 mil. Have mine waiting on a long rod right now for next season. They sell vf4s for the ct jug? I have vf3s in mine right now

Can you post a pic of the hardware you are talking about? I have some Maier hood hardware leftover and it might be what you need..

Reactions: amartin_72
The hardware im missing? It would be i guess the 2 brackets toward the nose and front shocks where those holes are in the groove that the fender starts to flair. I can try n grab pics today but i dont know what im missing to take pics of

Bike looks amazing dude! You'll be happy with the 4 mil. Have mine waiting on a long rod right now for next season. They sell vf4s for the ct jug? I have vf3s in mine right now
I asked for vforce 4 if I open package tomorrow and have 3 I will be mad as ct already lied to me twice. First time lady said vitos crank be OK then went to order 240 kit and dude said it would be a time bomb. Then they said it be about 2 days to ship. Took 9 business for them to ship it and 5 more to get it

The hardware im missing? It would be i guess the 2 brackets toward the nose and front shocks where those holes are in the groove that the fender starts to flair. I can try n grab pics today but i dont know what im missing to take pics of

Good point,, I was thinking you knew what they looked like from somewhere else and had a pic or something. :oops:.. I will try and take a pic later of the brackets I have..

Good point,, I was thinking you knew what they looked like from somewhere else and had a pic or something. :oops:.. I will try and take a pic later of the brackets I have..
There is a pic on page 3 i posted without my front fender on, they are gold brackets that bolt to stock fender bar

And dammit I got vforce 3.....but they don't make 4 for old 250rs so I can't biotch cause I double checked. But lady at ct said they don't even make them for stock blaster and I know that's a lie!

Found a machine shop only 3 miles from my house, picking up my cases today and with any luck have this ct 240 +4 mill stroker together tomorrow. Pics to come

IMG_20140702_213333.jpg
The special today is a 72 mm bore with a side of +4 stroke

Reactions: Herpderplol
Looks awesome man! How much are the ct heads? I heard they make them in red and blue now......idk how much cause I bought the whole kit. The head will only fit ct / LA sleeve cylinders I think. When I ordered mine a few weeks ago they said anodized black or bare. Maybe they was just out of blue idk.