98 blaster mx rebuild

holy triple posts................... at 2am. in the morning :)

i am now thing of going with laegers a arms instead of american star. ams dont chrome and have limited pc colors, also dont really care for heim joints. so its going to be candy blue lower and chrome uppers +3+1 lt. i have laegers on the yfz so why not!

ordered from atv galaxy today. lonestar chrome +1 stem with oversize bar mount, laegers +3+1 lt arms candy blue and chrome, blue brake lines and billet clamps throttle and clutch cable. laegers is making my tie rods work with 06+ yfz tie rod ends for a beefier set up. going to be 7 weeks for the a arms but worth it! time to order spindles from kor

well i had been looking for this national 2 bumper and could not find it. i just called dg and they never made it so they are making me one for the blaster!! i feel special lol!

Attachments

• 555-xxxx-1-Aluminum_1920px.jpg
    555-xxxx-1-Aluminum_1920px.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 316
Its starting to look like something now! Are you going to put a 450r hood on those plastics?

I have no Idea how I missed you building this, but I'm going to keep watching now.

bumoer looks good, although i'm not a fan of blocking airflow to an aircooled engine ?

a arms came in red so they got sent back before getting to me. idk why i cant post yet in classifieds i need to sell my other blaster now to fund this one and cant access it