95 shee.. few problems

blasterman87

Nov 17, 2008
just got a 95 banshee, and t has a few problems. the thing that worries me is a small oil leak from the bottom of the engine case, theres a hole(from the factory) that goes in the case about a inch, and theres a small leak from it. its not threaded or anything but it is leaking slightly... and it has no coolant overflow bottle that i can find.. do i need one and whares it soposed to be at?

just got a 95 banshee, and t has a few problems. the thing that worries me is a small oil leak from the bottom of the engine case, theres a hole(from the factory) that goes in the case about a inch, and theres a small leak from it. its not threaded or anything but it is leaking slightly... and it has no coolant overflow bottle that i can find.. do i need one and whares it soposed to be at?

oil leek.. dunno.. with out seeing it its hard to say what it is... but ether way aleak isnt good..

as for the coolant over flow... when you take off the seat the coolant over flow should be behind the air box... if not look behind the radiator.. some guys make over flows and put them beind the rad..

well theres no coolant overflow tank at all, looked both places.. and ill take a pic f the leak tomorrow

9q8gon.jpg
[/IMG]
heres a pic of the hole, theres a small leak from inside the hole...

the thing is the holes part of the engine casting (its soposed to be there) and i cant see any carcks inside it but that dont mean they arent there

to me jb weld is a bandaid fix, if i have to i will do it but id like someone with a shee that knows what that hole is to give some insight