91 camaro for sale {not allowed to post in for sale}

dont worry the money is going to my 94 blaster that is in pieces and now im stuck with a camaro i cant drive and a blaster that is un rideable atm

price is negotiable

Why don't you apply for a lost title? Worth a lot more to a buyer knowing it is not stolen etc. I would never even buy a parts vehicle with no title. Scrap yards here will not scrap one with out a title.

well after you rebuild it you can get a rebuild title that is a little easier then tracking down the last owner if he is still alive and its just a big process.

no way a car like this the motor is worth 450 or so tranny another 300 rear end another 200-250
not to mention the drop top is in good condition i mean the downsides are a little body damage .. minor rust
idk im gonna give up and thats saying something cause i do not quit

Why don't you apply for a lost title? Worth a lot more to a buyer knowing it is not stolen etc. I would never even buy a parts vehicle with no title. Scrap yards here will not scrap one with out a title.

they wont accept them here either but anyone who knows cars knows this is worth more than its weight in scrap

The problem is you can buy those cars all day long for $3000. That's running good with title and good paint. I would never buy a car without a title. I suggest parting it out.

Reactions: armyboyjared
i would take that junk 305 out of it if it were me and scrap it. i do not like those garbage motors.

i would take that junk 305 out of it if it were me and scrap it. i do not like those garbage motors.

A TPI 383 is where at! Couple that with a t-56 trans And that's a fun car to drive. Make sure you tie the frame up though. It will only cost around $10,000 to do it right!

Reactions: 2smokin
people know their stuff .. that makes me smile... and yes i know you can buy em good titled and running with paint and all even seen one today for 1750 but still .. and yes 305s are garbage but due to low flowing heads and poor manufacturing its not powerful by any means but with a few mods they can be nice..