91 camaro for sale {not allowed to post in for sale}

A TPI 383 is where at! Couple that with a t-56 trans And that's a fun car to drive. Make sure you tie the frame up though. It will only cost around $10,000 to do it right!

the guy who i think is buying it is rebuilding the 305 and making a cowl hood creager .. idk what that is but its gunna be a full resto if he ever buys it .. its been a month and i talk to him daily but he is a volunteer firefighter and a semi driver soo hes always busy .. i think hes serious if he was lying he would answer my calls
but ive given him 45 days now to pick it up and honestly thats plenty enough time he is pissing me off lol but still i want options

A TPI 383 is where at! Couple that with a t-56 trans And that's a fun car to drive. Make sure you tie the frame up though. It will only cost around $10,000 to do it right!

thats what im talking about ... except a 454 is more to my liking haha

the guy who i think is buy it is rebuilding the 305 and making a cowl hood creager .. idk what that is but its gunna be a full resto if he ever buys it .. its been a month and i talk to him daily but he is a volunteer firefighter and a semi driver soo hes always busy .. i think hes serious if he was lying he would answer my calls
but ive given him 45 days now to pick it up and honestly thats plenty enough time he is pissing me off lol but still i want options

oh yeah, drop the slush box out and go with a real trans. and while your at it, take that weak 10 bolt out and replace with a spooled ford 9 inch. those 3rd gens needed frame ties from the get go. even the 6 cylinder versions would crack the bodys. I had a hard top firebird 6 cylinder that had a cracked roof on both sides.

oh, and a big block Pontiac motors fits inside the fender wells of the 3rd gen cars with room to spare. I know, cause I dropped one in for giggles.

I wouldn't go threw all that. I would keep it stock but real clean. The 305 may not have a lot of power but is a great reliable engine. It would be a great car to cruise to the Beach in a not burn a load of gas. Sometimes clean stock is nicer then custom.

Reactions: 2smokin
or throw the body up on a lifted blazer frame, add a roll bar, drop the top and hit some mud...lol