583 rotax in a 325 trail boss

Since I've been on this porting kick lately, I really want to know what those transfers look like. I imagine that they're relatively easy to work on... unlike a f-ing yamaha jug.

You need to finish that thing tonight. I have to see it running lol. Still can't imagine what it'd make with out of frame pipes. I've been thinking about that since I first saw the thread.

I'm with Larry on this one. Get some aluminum cleaner and a toothbrush and it'll be clean in no time. Just don't let it sit on the paint too long or it'll eat it away if it's anything like the kind I've dealt with in the past. Anything over 100hp needs to shine lol

What type of airbox setup do you plan on doing? I imagine you could pick up a few more hp with an open filter setup. There's no such thing as too much power in my book... Also, what are you thinking about doing for the radiator setup? Coming from my car days, I'd recommend a cross flow radiator. If you use a top-down rad and run low on coolant, you'll only need to lose a little before it starts to only cool on 4-5 rows. If you lose coolant with a cross flow, your cooling capacity decreases proportionally to the amount of coolant you lose, AKA not just cooling on 4-5 rows after just a little bit lost.

What kind of carb does it run? I can't remember if you mentioned it before, but my internet is having an off day.

has twin mikunis and a rotary valve.I was gonna use 4 kx250 rads.I hope to get the steel plate to mount the engine to welded in soon,couldnt today got called in on my day off for an emergency

what do you think of the swap blaaster since you have eyes on the build. looking like a quick, hold on to the bars, white knuckle rider pretty soon?