36mm Carb/Engine Question

Crazysteve50

May 23, 2011
South Jersey
I got a 36mm carb, i was wondering if this would work on a 240 BBK. I have a right hand bend exhaust, Ricky Stator 125w, Bigger Fuel Line. Any suggestions would nice! I:I

Yup, that will be a nice carb to run with your mods and that 240BBK. What brand/type of carb do you have? 36mm Keihin PWK, 36mm Mikini TM? Either one will work fine, but it helps to know what you're dealing with...

Im pretty sure its a 36mm Keihin PWK, and i got the 125w to run a higher voltage light. And btw i would like a 30mm carb instead of the 36, just so that i wont have no future problems. so if you guys know anyone that is interested let me know!

Im pretty sure its a 36mm Keihin PWK, and i got the 125w to run a higher voltage light. And btw i would like a 30mm carb instead of the 36, just so that i wont have no future problems. so if you guys know anyone that is interested let me know!

You're better off sticking with the PWK 36 with a 240 kit. A well ported 240cc engine with a high end pipe will gobble all of the air that 36mm carb can flow through it. I'm rocking a PWK 35 with my 240kit and it's AWESOME!

i'd go with a lil smaller than a 36mm on a non ported bbk,
for better bottom/mid versus all out top end alot of others are chasing. maybe a trade with one of our members who dabble in drags ???
and agree the 30mm is too small
just my .02

Last edited: