+3 stroker

ultrafast30

Jan 17, 2010
So I am about ready to go oversize with my ported 240 cyl. Pretty good rattle in it. I will probably send it to Denny as he did my head to run on race fuel. Have a +3 crank in the box rdy to go. Vast improvement or not? I can redo the port timing to the longer stroke. I am running a 34 PK and CPI big bore pipe. Exist crank is in good shape just trying to decide if it is worth the effort!!

Worth every effort for sure especially with port work and the bigger carb.Don't think twice about it should have done it yesterday.lol You will notice some very nice gains with it for sure.

Can you put a stroker on a stock blaster.Or close to stock like just a few mods like pipes, filter, jets, reeds that kind of stuff...

Can you put a stroker on a stock blaster.Or close to stock like just a few mods like pipes, filter, jets, reeds that kind of stuff...

You can but you need to run the spacer plate and it really isn't worth it.Wait till you get some porting and then think about getting the stroker crank.

stroker cranks are awesome in combination with some quality porting, Denny did my stroker porting and head work and let just say im beyond impressed with it I:I. its a all around gain but the biggest differance i noticed was with torque, before i would have to shift out of 6th on a big hill but now i just keep on accelating :D :D

I can't wait to get mine installed, I'm very close to getting reeds, then I'm getting the carb afterwards... And once I got those installed I will go with the +3. I'm so stoked just thinking about it. I think my blasty rips nice right now but Im sure it won't even compare after I get those 3 mods done

i have the flotec trail port with +3 stroke and la sleeve BBK with toomey b1 exhaust and 35mm airstryker carb it rips with my 250 lb ass on it still have stock gears love it but roasted my last wossner piston holdin it wide open in 6th Definitely worth it tho!