246 kit

feelsoright03

Feb 27, 2010
Jacktown, MI
Alright guys I have the deal of a century for whoever is interested. Im checking your guys interest to see who would want to go this route.

I have a 240 big bore stock cylinder ported by white knuckle from oregon. Has a +4 stroker kit, tyson racing overide trans, 35mm lectron carb on alky done by white knuckle as well as a pro design intake, power pro big bore out of frame drag pipe, Head was also cut for alky by tyson racing. This motor will come complete with stock clutch basket for $1200 shipped or with an aftermarket basket for $1300 shipped.

This motor really needs the aftermarket clutch basket just a heads up. Ive had two stock baskets on it and the kick gear on the back of the basket breaks after 20 kicks or more. Another member on here has had the same thing happen to him but replaced his with a aftermarket basket and hasnt had a problem since.

Motor will be ready to put in your chassis and hook up to your electrical and go. I can hook you up with pics in a couple days. Thanks of your interest to those that reply. Reason for selling is im buying a motor for my shee that cost double this.

Motor has also ran a 5.4sec. in 300ft 1st and second pass out with no tuning on the power jet or gearing and it was blowing the 12 paddles away with the setup I have pictured running on a clay/beach sand mix.

not interested in the whole setup but if by chance you part any of it out let me know.Interseted in the tyson override.

You will be the 2nd guy interested in the trans But It will go to ebay before I part it. Thanks for the props guys. Paints getting changed here soon. Gf is stepping up to the banshee so ill take over the blasty and put some new powder coat on it.

the aftermarket basket really won't do anything for the gears breaking, you use a stock gear on the back with a new basket

Actually strokedtater and I have talked this over in pms. He has the same compression and almost same setup. Had the same thing happen to him. He put the aftermarket basket on with a lock though and hasnt had it happen since.

Forgot to mention this motor has less than an hour run time on fresh bore and piston. The 5.4sec. passes were with my gf riding which is usually a tad bit slower than me About 2 tenths of a second (.200). This thing sounds like a 250R on some major steroids guys.

if you are trying to sell this motor, put it in the correct section.
there are sections for a reason, learn them.
this section is to talk about mods to the engine, not to try to sell your engine.