2012 E2S ride @ Busco

im just glad i get to move close to home, 3 yrs of shore duty bro!! get to go home to the wife everyday rather than being deployed for 10 mos out of the yr...god i have been waiting 6 yrs for this...

Just to clarify, I was talking about the crap talking (here we go again already and it's still MANY months away!) that happened last year before Busco's meet in September of 2011.

The thread turned into a "pissing match" of who's faster and who's going to do what....

I showed up on Thursday (before the racing weekend) and rode around to meet everyone and in person, no one had a single ill word to say. Now that could have something to do with the fact that I'm the size of an NFL offensive linesman or it could be the "internet balls" effect.

When people know that someone is a long ways away, they'll talk crap and carry on. When they're standing in front of that person, they're all smiles....

I, for one, could care less who is actually faster. It was James (lil3mil) on his limegreen rocket last year.... so be it. Before TNT was done Friday (because I knew I was leaving before the racing got started Saturday) I wished everyone who was out there luck. I didn't care who built their engine.... I could still care less who built one particular engine or another.

Well we were all fightin ian until he pulled a gun on us...

Naw man come on real life is a lil different.

fuhkp.jpg

WI_Wake.jpg

Well I'll certainly be there! I've got a lot of work to do but I'll make it before September! Can't wait to meet all you cool people!!!

@15 yrs of age and you will make it??? If thats the case then the guys here that talk a ton of BS and dont make it should be ashame!!!!!8-| MOst of the BS stops at busco anyways because you cant talk sh*t in real life and you cant be faster either in real life. I sure hope i can take some more time off work , only bad thing for me is i dont have a blaster to ride. :-/

@15 yrs of age and you will make it??? If thats the case then the guys here that talk a ton of BS and dont make it should be ashame!!!!!8-| MOst of the BS stops at busco anyways because you cant talk sh*t in real life and you cant be faster either in real life. I sure hope i can take some more time off work , only bad thing for me is i dont have a blaster to ride. :-/

Yep, I'm going. Might be bringing my older brother too. My dad's bringing a Honda Rincon from work and my brothers gunna be on his 300ex if he comes. Should all have a blast!!! I've shared some positive things about most of you guys here to my dad and he can't wait to meet ya'll!

of course ill be back for a 3rd time...place is great

Me too! LOL. But I didn't go all those other times that James did, 'cause I was either knocked up or taking care of a very small child. I'm sure we weren't absent for the same reason. :D

AWK, you better bring your ass. i still think about the sweat rolling in your eyes from the heat as you worked on the electrical issue we had on our trailer. might have more A/C probs. lol.

if some people cant handle a little internet smack down or a little honesty from others from time to time, well then maybe they should sign up for a basket making class. maybe become a Monk or something. any place other than were testosterone runs rampid. we all have oppinions and we all dont agree with others oppinions at time. just how it is. you were part of the original BF crew that came the first time. just aint right without ya there.

AWK, you better bring your ass. i still think about the sweat rolling in your eyes from the heat as you worked on the electrical issue we had on our trailer. might have more A/C probs. lol.

if some people cant handle a little internet smack down or a little honesty from others from time to time, well then maybe they should sign up for a basket making class. maybe become a Monk or something. any place other than were testosterone runs rampid. we all have oppinions and we all dont agree with others oppinions at time. just how it is. you were part of the original BF crew that came the first time. just aint right without ya there.

bro, i'd love to, and still may, you E2S guys were awesome to meet and throw an awesome event !
and i have a few new bro's on here i'd luv to sling some mud with/on, LOL

Last edited:
I'll be there!! Should FINALLY have a utility ATV to ride as well as the Blaster, so no more worrying about getting a TRX450r stuck in the mud! Lol.

Awk, Id love to see you down at Busco this year. We still haven't met and Id like to change that!

I've got too much going on in life this year to make it, I'd love to though! Driving 24 hours each way is just gonna be too much thus far

Did you get the rancher rear end back together?

Yup, swingarm bearings were completely shot. Fortunately, nothing else was torn-up, so it was an easy fix. As soon as I get some new tires, fix the front brakes, and adjust the valves, it'll be ready to rock for this season.