2012 E2S ride @ Busco

strokeittwice443

Nov 23, 2009
VA
the date has been set for the weekend of the 29th-30th of September. the milder temps in 2011 worked out great v/s the tripple digit temps we dealt with in 2010.

this is also a drag weekend as well. sounds like the blasty class is growing and i cant wait to see this years additions. I:I

the date has been set for the weekend of the 29th-30th of September. the milder temps in 2011 worked out great v/s the tripple digit temps we dealt with in 2010.

this is also a drag weekend as well. sounds like the blasty class is growing and i cant wait to see this years additions. I:I

woohoo!!! cant freekin wait!!!! I:I I:I

ill be there for the first time since i got orders to Annapolis MD for an august departure away from the pacnorwest and closer to NC i come!! may not have the +4 240 longrod bike done by then but ill come for a couple days with the +3 and beat the trails up.

ill be there for the first time since i got orders to Annapolis MD for an august departure away from the pacnorwest and closer to NC i come!! may not have the +4 240 longrod bike done by then but ill come for a couple days with the +3 and beat the trails up.

see ya there!!! i woul dlove to bust on ya some but im not allowed or i will get banned. have a good day sir, looking forward to meeting ya

Folks bring your boots and rain pants cause if your hangin with me on the trails- your getting muddy I:I