E2S ride.

strokeittwice443

Nov 23, 2009
VA
well, it's been a long wait, and it's still not over. for those of you that dont know yet the E2S gathering at Busco Beach will be September 24th-25th well, the week that ends on the 25th anyway. most will be traveling down (or up) earlier in the week so they can just chill and enjoy the place a little longer than last year. temps will be cooler than the 114* heat that we had last year too. (a big thanx to AWK and Paulies bud Eric for getting the A/C workin in our trailer agian)
hope to see you guy's there.

Last edited:
i cant wait.. see ya in 3 months brotha, i dont know if i could do that heat again..the only way to stay cool was the wind from riding...problem was when u had to stop lol

i cant wait.. see ya in 3 months brotha, i dont know if i could do that heat again..the only way to stay cool was the wind from riding...problem was when u had to stop lol
no doubt bro, that heat was ruff even for a southern boy that used to it. lol.
me and Jared went to the September race last year and the temps were awesome, never broke a sweat, but never got cold either.

u need to go scott, so u can f*ck up all that nice polishing and then spend all winter fixing it, lol the bike is looking good though bro, shiny as hell, u come back from busco it wont be the same bike.

so is that the same weekend BF is goin too? I need to request the time off
im not sure, but probably so. last year we had some guys from BF that are also members on E2S come, and some BF members that showed up that werent members. deffinatly cool for us all to hang out. it's all about the2 stroke movement and keeping them alive. I:I
a few of the blaster guys got bit hard by the drag racing bug too.

ill be there with a buddie that owns a few 2 strokes, cant frickin wait!! I:I I:I

oh and also i would officially like to say how much i hate u guys that live close to there :D lol. its like 11 damn hours for me :eek:

I will be there again this year for sure this time from knowing about the meet. Ha last year was just by chance and was actually my first time to busco. Now I go every 6 weeks! Ther drag bug has got a few people including myself, I can't wait to see the bikes all together and head to head. O and it will be gofaster and my birthday while we are there... I'm wondering if a keg or turduckin are in order?? Anyone who can make it should its gonna be one hellofa time!!

u need to go scott, so u can f**ck up all that nice polishing and then spend all winter fixing it, lol the bike is looking good though bro, shiny as hell, u come back from busco it wont be the same bike.

Dont be a bling hater, my banshee sees busco and worse and it still shines. Polishing lasts longer than you think. Mine still draws a crowd:)

I will be there again this year for sure this time from knowing about the meet. Ha last year was just by chance and was actually my first time to busco. Now I go every 6 weeks! Ther drag bug has got a few people including myself, I can't wait to see the bikes all together and head to head. O and it will be gofaster and my birthday while we are there... I'm wondering if a keg or turduckin are in order?? Anyone who can make it should its gonna be one hellofa time!!
i forgot about it being my birthday during the trip. i'll be there on the 21st and the 22nd is my birthday. I:I

oh, and what the hell is a "turduckin"? that dont sound fun,lol!!

be damn sure i'll be there again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
had a blast last year and wouldn't miss it for anything.

ps....a turduckin is a turkey stuffed with a duck, stuffed with a chicken ???
all one inside the other

That's right awk I hear they are really good! I always wanted a reason to get one. I hear they will bust out the smoker and cook it for you if you have a crowd. If not I may have access to a pull behind smoker. I know I'll be there for a few days this would be easy to pick on between riding sessions but I dunno if I wanna have to cook... ill make some phone calls in the begining of sep and see what things look like.

well, it's been a long wait, and it's still not over. For those of you that dont know yet the e2s gathering at busco beach will be september 24th-25th well, the week that ends on the 25th anyway. Most will be traveling down (or up) earlier in the week so they can just chill and enjoy the place a little longer than last year. Temps will be cooler than the 114* heat that we had last year too. (a big thanx to awk and paulies bud eric for getting the a/c workin in our trailer agian)
hope to see you guy's there.

cool .i:i