200cc world record blaster

i really wish that when Laeger's made the blaster swingarms they used your specs, the one i have appears to be very close to stock geometry. this is an issue i plan on rectifying this winter

022.jpg

023.jpg

imagine how much better you could build that thing with todays technology and parts availability.
sweet blasty for sure. what made you take it apart? is it just goin through a coplete makeover? whats the future plans for that bad boy?

imagine how much better you could build that thing with todays technology and parts availability.
sweet blasty for sure. what made you take it apart? is it just goin through a coplete makeover? whats the future plans for that bad boy?

That why the blue bike (blastersaurous) has 15" of wheel travel and LA sleeve cylinder is in getting a +4 stroke with a long 115 mm rod this winter...
Shooting for over 50 hp

damn where do i get one? jk thats the fastest lookin quad ever llol
looks fast just sitting there

got all the pieces to throw it together minus the swinger that you put on the other one? once you get the blastersaurus back together i can bring parts and you can show me how desert riding is supposed to be done lol

wow, laeger old school action :) nice!

their stuff is alot more expensive now it sounds like...

I learned to jet and do top end swaps when I was 15, there was no internet, there was no one there to help me. it came out fine til I kept the throttle pinned and it was running lean for more power = seize lol. I was having a bad day and was being a kid/teen... good thing 2 strokes only have 2 piston rings lol, made it quick and easy to put new tops in :D

I didn't design frame geometry that laeger would custom build but I cleaned my air filters lol. simple green and water lmfao...

After seeing this, it reminded me of something I had seen before. I went through my old dirtwheels mags and sure enough in October 2005 (i have a lot of back issues lol) dirtwheels did a spread on the 40 wildest atvs that they had seen. I think it's the same one??

Last edited: