2004 Blaster paint job

thanks guys, yea it bugs me when people don't post back for days on end! I'll have some more pictures up in an hour after I put the first coat of black on

Painted the black tonight. Now only have to paint the wheels and the springs.
2cxcar.jpg

2w21maw.jpg

thanks guys! I'll have pictures in a half hour. I put it about half way together, got the front end on and the engine in and the swinger on, just needs brakes, wiring, wheels and plastics

Last edited:
well they were blue but years ago my brother painted them black so I'm thinking black still just needs a few light coats. Any ideas otherwise? I'm open to other options!!

yea white could work also, I just want it to look different and I know Yamaha made a white plastics/red frame Blaster so I dont really want it to look stock..

Looking good bro!!!!!!!!
Nice job!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looked like it needed some TLC when you got it back.

Cant wait to see the it finished.

thanks man, I'm really trying to take my time now putting it back together to make sure everything is in its place. It sucks I'm leaving in the morning going down to New Jersey to see my family till sunday so I wont be able to work on it till monday...

Ok so Im finally back from NJ left at 4am and got home at noon, even though I'm running on only 4 hours of sleep thats plenty enough to work on my Blaster!! Here's what I got done the day before I left and also what I did today. I'm really happy with how its turning out, and its sooo close to being done! Also I did check and I am making spark, which is always a good thing to check for 8-|

deo9if.jpg

2ewje3r.jpg

painted the head pipe today with flat black high temp automotive paint worked real good, threw it on and ran the wheeler for a bit to cure the paint. doing the springs and rims tomorrow after school, plastics on thursday. getting close guys!! tell me what you think!

2ecfytv.jpg