+2 and forward +1 Anti-Vibe steering stem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 50" Steel Braided brake line for $25.00 and FREE economy shipping!! I was like o_O then :) then :D!

i see the options for those lines were all in inches, be sure he can make you them in 10mm ?
i see he sales 10mm x 1.25 banjo's that i need sometime for $2.49, i've paid $7 at the dealers when needed in a pinch.

i paid $60 for my +3 dual speedlines

Right now im hoping that i can make my brake lines i got now work. It looks like im going to spending more then i want on new head lights! :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Im looking at led, this company i deal with has a awesome display with some led lights, and the lights i like are about $200 for a pair. :eek: Im also going to be spending some more $$$ on a nology coil and wire set!:D Im overbudget on stuff i dont need!:oops:

I checked and the blaster and banshee tank mount[rear]bolts are same distance apart

sweet, thanx harley
liked :)

now to check for key clearnce under the blaster seat ?
should be no problembo minus the snorkel :)

I like the feel of where the bars are, BUT i think the stem looks a little on the tall side. Im about 8 3/4 from the top of the stock steering stem mount to the center of the bar.
Can i get some measurements PLEASE? o_O
104_7856.JPG
104_7857.JPG

if i was where my bike is, i'd run right out to the garage for you.
i'll be swinging by there in the morning, if my old ass remembers, i'll grab ya measurements.
what i did was measure off the floor to the center of grip end, before and after the swap, i was dead on +2"

in the mean time, lemme see if i have a similer pic, to show beside yours ?

i don't know doug, slightly different angle, different hoods and hard to resize your pic to the same size as mine ?

bars.jpg

Yah You can see the steering stem mount with my hood. I think the stock hood, and your lights, and bar pad fills the gap better, Thanks for the pic! :)

I did some measuring today!

On the stock stem.
From the top of the lip on the steering stem mount to the center of the stock bars is 4"
Stock bar height is about 5"
Then add +2"
I have 12"

My Anti-Vibe stem.
From the top of the lip on the steering stem mount to the center of the stock bars is 8 9/16"
X-Bars height 3 3/4
I have 12 5/16"
I do not know how mush the rubber Anti-Vibe cons are going to collapse, so i decided it looks like 1/8" over all, and 1/16 each way. I have to subtract 1/16"
Now i have 12 1/4"
I decided it would be better to be 1/4 to long, so i add 1/4".

Status
Not open for further replies.