1999 Suzuki Bandit 1200S project.

Still at it. Started on the Bandit today. Didn't get much done. It was one of them days at work. Anybody has a good used Bandit 1200 or GSXR 1100 engine they want to sell cheap ?lol.

null_zpsf9ac7672.jpg

I would have to check but a buddy of mine has a wrecked GSXR he gonna sell. He bought it for the engine but decided his 247hp GSXR quad was enough. He is awaiting the arrival of his brand new Razor XP1000 right now. I think he mentioned something like $500 for the bike. It's in CA though.

I would have to check but a buddy of mine has a wrecked GSXR he gonna sell. He bought it for the engine but decided his 247hp GSXR quad was enough. He is awaiting the arrival of his brand new Razor XP1000 right now. I think he mentioned something like $500 for the bike. It's in CA though.

What year ? I can only use the older 1100 oil cooled engines.

Been doing some work a little at a time. Got the Katana 750 engine in.
null_zps6f989d6a.jpg

Only needed to change a couple of things. Had to use the katana throttle with cables,swap alternators because I wanted a direct plug in and not a splice in deal. Had a figment problem with the air box so I'm just using direct fit cone filters for now. Just got the fuel and air filters so I hope to fire it up this week. I'll be working something out with the stock air box later.

Don't know how I missed this thread. Looking good bro! She's alive and running. Keep up the good work.

I still have more work to do. It's at me work place and only have time to work on it on lunch break. That's why it took so long. I work hard and want to just relax on my lunch break some days.

I still have more work to do. It's at me work place and only have time to work on it on lunch break. That's why it took so long. I work hard and want to just relax on my lunch break some days.

you have all winter to get it done, why rush I:I