14/40 gearing people whats the top speed?

the 14t will give you a couple more mph. if your blaster is the one set as your avatar picture, those are not stock tires

You should be looking for a nice used pipe. and if you get a 14t sprocket, you need a new chain and rear sprocket

No thats not my current blaster. I sold that one in the winter and got another one a few weeks ago that has stock tires. Is there a way i could use the chain and rear sprocket i have now? What rear sprocket size and rear tire size do you recommend?

the 14t will give you a couple more mph. if your blaster is the one set as your avatar picture, those are not stock tires

You should be looking for a nice used pipe. and if you get a 14t sprocket, you need a new chain and rear sprocket

No thats not my current blaster. I sold that one in the winter and got another one a few weeks ago that has stock tires. Is there a way i could use the chain and rear sprocket i have now? What rear sprocket size and rear tire size do you recommend?

Let me refer you to this informative post

lets simplify this with my awesome MS Paint skillz :)

the rollers of a chain are a specific distance apart center to center, designed to exactly mate with the correct sprockets..........

View attachment 24428

a new sprocket for that chain has it's teeth peaks and valleys that exact distance apart for the chain rollers to engage smoothly and fully

View attachment 24431

you can clearly see the very worn sprocket on the left has wider valleys and greater distance between the teeth peaks and will not engage with a new chains rollers or spaces cleanly, which will quickly stretch and wear the new chain to fit the incorrect peaks and valleys of the worn sprocket.
as will a stretched/worn chain wear a new sprocket to match it.

worn and mismatched chain/sprockets is the #1 cause of snapped chains and busted engine cases when the broken chain whacks them

so can you use the old ones? yes.
why you would want to risk it is beyond me. dont do it

Using a 14 tooth front sprocket with the stock 40 rear, and stock tyres could actually have you loosing speed, owing to the engine not having enough power to pull.