2yl04d5.jpg

new roller
new case saver
new sprocket
and some paint :)

when will u have the shocks

and can u get dem foot pegs 4 a blasty :L

i hope to have my shocks friday night... praying,,,

dont think u can get these pegs/nerfs for a blaster and they would be much to large and hit the front tires

are those rath nerfs?

how do you like them? I'm thinking about replacing my IMS pro-pegs and netted heel guards for a set of wrath signature series with monster pegs.

yeah they are raths i love em, i had AC pro begs before these and i like these alot more.

blasterkiidirl you can just buy these pegs alone, they are welded to the nerfs

internals were gutted new valving specs new seals new springs new fluid and the travel was extended to 18inches overall length

price was around 800 bones

800 for the front only, they are 20 times better than elka, elka of recent years has gone down the hole unfortunately.
im still undecided what to do with the rear, i may send it off to jet suspension or mx tech suspension.
actually the i had the motor running the other day for ten minutes then it lost spark, so im trying to get that resolved, this bike will be on the track by next week.. all my bikes race.

800 for the front only, they are 20 times better than elka, elka of recent years has gone down the hole unfortunately.
im still undecided what to do with the rear, i may send it off to jet suspension or mx tech suspension.
actually the i had the motor running the other day for ten minutes then it lost spark, so im trying to get that resolved, this bike will be on the track by next week.. all my bikes race.

will u put a pid up

yeah ill get some vids.

yeah they are the stock honda/showa bodies re-worked,, i was lookin into some axis but this guy convinced me i could get the same performance for less money