00 Blaster - +4 Swinger - 36mm Carb - PP Exhaust

Havent got there yet! I wanna get the motor running before i do anything else.. cause whats the sense of a quad without a motor! Im def gonna put lights on her, Prolly some walmart circle lights.. Brake light etc.

Do nott get the walmart wally lights they catch on fire and break very easily not worth the money!!!!!!!!!!!!11 do not get them

I really like the tear drop ones on my daughters raptor but they are so expensive! Super bright however! The light that AWK hooked me up with a couple years back is also bright as hell, can't remember where he got it though..

Reactions: Crazysteve50
not hard, look under your seat, yamaha mysteriously put a little spot for a battery that never made it into production ???
the diy is on here somewhere, you need a rectifier, and change a wire in the stator

IMG_0816.jpg

piston going in tommorrow

are those my gsxr brakes on that blasty ???
i see my master mount

and why did you connect them to an 03+ pedal ?
i've never built a set of those with anything but an 88-02 pedal/peg

i can see the angle of the rod going into the master is all wrong, it must go into it perfectly straight for best operation
looks like the hole in the pedal extension could move forward some ???
pull the pin from the clevis and let it slide forward to it's naturally straight position, mark and re-drill a new hole ???

They are your brakes, but the rod is perfectly straight pictures make look like that... work AWESOME and you sent me pads also. blue box?

oh ok, cool, must be my old ass eyesight