May 23, 2011
South Jersey
Tell me what you think! Getting the project underway I:I

IMG_0610.jpg

IMG_0608.jpg

IMG_0609.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

Before! Well i need to rebuild the topend, i just need to touch a few things up.. nerf bars, rims and tires, handlebars etc. but i think itll be a great project

Last edited:
Reactions: speedemon17
Yeah that bime is sick I luv it especially the plastics and the exhaust and especially the hood looks very familiar really like it have some green

looks like ya got a good base to start with, keep us posted with your progress

and BTW....i see the original owner was a customer of mine, thats one of my rear gsxr brake kits on there, holler if ya ever need anything related to them......
(04/05 gsxr brake pads are needed)

Yes he was! thanks awk! only thing i just dont know much about cylinder bores, and all that... i just know the basic's! Btw the gsxr rear brake is still working great! And i bought this off my cousin (Your old customer) YOU WONT BELIVE THE PRICE! $250

That's an eBay swingarm shop swinger you have

I edited my last Post
I can even see on my phone that's a swingarms shop swinger
I run a T-ROCK

You might want to look into PWK's. Not sure what route you are going with the motor. With a setup like mine (if you plan on play/trail) you would only want a PWK33 or the like. I have a TM 36 (which will be a pain in the ass to tune) strictly for the reason that I will be racing.

BTW, get that small bolt holding the brake resiviour tightened up, so the rezzie sits straight and level