Zwiser's build 2!!!

Zwiser

May 25, 2010
Harrisburg,PA
Well, my buddy got a blaster and couldnt do anything with it because the buy said all it needed was a new piston and stuff but the cylinder was bored to 68.5mm but theres no pistons that size so he sold the motor and is now left with a roller with one of the motor mount broken off, idk how that happend. so its been sitting on his back porch for like a month now. well i got a call from him today saying to come pick up the rest for free just to get it off his back porch. so im going to pic it up tomorrow, and since the motor mount is broke off and i have no motor i guess ill be putting a yz 250 or somthing like that in it! so stay tuned this might be a long build since i have a money hungry shee too, but itll get done when it gets done!

hell yeah bro!! you can't beat free and i'd love to see you put a yz250 in that! it would be more motivation for me because i've been considering getting another frame and stuff to do a yz250 blaster myself I:I let's see pics!!!!

{{{{{{{"I'm laughin to the bank like i just broke my f**ckin funny bone" -Lil Wayne

"whoa nigga, die slow nigga, for dear life you're holdin on en vogue nigga, unload nigga, reload nigga, tools on deck, Home Depot nigga, well if like is a biotch, then mine a gold digga, and all my bitches nasty like a cold dinna" -Lil Wayne }}}}}

What's all this monkey crap you got in your sig Casey? You should be ashamed of yourself!

I find that sh*t offensive!!! Damn monkey music!!!

but u should put a yz250 in it, talk to Otis and 3wheeler if u have snags, they both did them

Last edited:
Well, my buddy got a blaster and couldnt do anything with it because the buy said all it needed was a new piston and stuff but the cylinder was bored to 68.5mm but theres no pistons that size so he sold the motor and is now left with a roller with one of the motor mount broken off, idk how that happend. so its been sitting on his back porch for like a month now. well i got a call from him today saying to come pick up the rest for free just to get it off his back porch. so im going to pic it up tomorrow, and since the motor mount is broke off and i have no motor i guess ill be putting a yz 250 or somthing like that in it! so stay tuned this might be a long build since i have a money hungry shee too, but itll get done when it gets done!

SWEET! pics of the freebie blasty roller!

What's all this monkey crap you got in your sig Casey? You should be ashamed of yourself!
Lmao....agreed. Sounds like this is going to be a sweet build. i wish i could find a free roller, ive been in the mood to do a motor swap on a blaster as well.

WP_000684.jpg

WP_000683.jpg

WP_000682.jpg

WP_000681.jpg

WP_000680.jpg

all the parts are for the blaster on the shelves except for some shee parts

ok i think i might be going to do somthing weird with these.

im going to use a shee swinger

im going to use shee a arms

i might use the linkage on the swinger but maybe not we'll see

im going to bend the frame right before the a arm mounts ( to give it more of a 250r geometry sorta ) and narrow it in

the motor isnt decided yet, maybe a tri-z 250, yz 250, kdx 250, or whatever i find on craigslist

ok i think i might be going to do somthing weird with these.

im going to use a shee swinger

im going to use shee a arms

i might use the linkage on the swinger but maybe not we'll see

im going to bend the frame right before the a arm mounts ( to give it more of a 250r geometry sorta ) and narrow it in

the motor isnt decided yet, maybe a tri-z 250, yz 250, kdx 250, or whatever i find on craigslist

Sounds cool man. I haven't seen a tri-z in a blaster before....