youtube vid!

Quadrider10

Dec 18, 2011
New Jersey
www.youtube.com
we had to make a PSA (public service announcement) video for on of my classes, and since everyone does it on bullying and stuff like that, did ours on obesity... lol watch!

recorded on my cellular device with 6hrs editing

Last edited by a moderator:
Man your school needs to upgrade there food, man I would not eat that if I was starving.

what was that? a wheat- breaded -school -cafeteria processed cardboard- styrophome- rubber cheese -burger?

Man your school needs to upgrade there food, man I would not eat that if I was starving.

lmao! no my friend made it 2 days prior to shooting.... lol and it just sat in his backpack for 2 days... lmao but our food isent much better tho :/

another fine PAT-MAC production !!!!

lol so i brought this vid in and showed it to my partnerand the entire class crowds around and watchs... everyone laughed and said it was pretty good. so i called my teacher over, and showed him, and so he stood there and watched it, then said " it sucks" and im just like... ok how so? and he said "all it is, is a dood mauling a hamburger with music in the backround" so i said, and thats what i intended it to be... then the whole class just like dissed him and told him how wrong he was... lol owell more work on it... ahole. lol

lol so i brought this vid in and showed it to my partnerand the entire class crowds around and watchs... everyone laughed and said it was pretty good. so i called my teacher over, and showed him, and so he stood there and watched it, then said " it sucks" and im just like... ok how so? and he said "all it is, is a dood mauling a hamburger with music in the backround" so i said, and thats what i intended it to be... then the whole class just like dissed him and told him how wrong he was... lol owell more work on it... ahole. lol

thats one dick of a teacher

Well, I liked it, the only improvement I would have made, would be to have a line of burgers inching mouthward.

Well done.