Your thoughts?

idk much about 2 stroke i just know i have a problem with my jet i think it should be bigger than a #210

With your mods, you'll indeed need a bigger jet. Get a 290 and tune from there. You'll blow your engine if you keep running a 210 main jet.

Now back on topic, its hard to beat a Trinity pipe. I have one and and love it. Toomey pipes are also a good bet. They seem to be the best-built pipe on the market, and they rip on a stock or ported stock cylinder.

I haven't personally run a DMC pipe, but most of the reviews of them I've read have been positive. I DO have firsthand experience with FMF pipes, and they're good down low and in the midrange, but sign off early up top. If a DMC pipe performs similarly (some have compared DMC's performance to that of an FMF), then it would be best-suited to trail/play/MX riding where bottom end and midrange are most important.

With your mods, you'll indeed need a bigger jet. Get a 290 and tune from there. You'll blow your engine if you keep running a 210 main jet.

Now back on topic, its hard to beat a Trinity pipe. I have one and and love it. Toomey pipes are the best-built pipe on the market, and they rip on a stock or ported stock cylinder.

I havent personally run a DMC pipe, but most of the reviews of them Ive read have been positive. I DO have firsthand experience with FMF pipes, and they're good down low and in the midrange, but sign off early up top. If a DMC pipe performs similarly (some have compared DMC's performance to that of an FMF), then it would be best-suited to trai/play riding.

i plan on porting and a head mod for the ain engine mods. If i can find a trinity or an right bend for a decent price and if i have money ill be all over it, but i was just curious on what you guys that about the paul turner that isnt a real pal turner. lol

i plan on porting and a head mod for the ain engine mods. If i can find a trinity or an right bend for a decent price and if i have money ill be all over it, but i was just curious on what you guys that about the paul turner that isnt a real pal turner. lol

The pipe on ebay is probably an old Graydon or Trinity pipe, as has been suggested. For the money, it is a good deal IF it comes with the flange.

I wouldn't buy it if the flange has gone missing. Except for Toomey pipes (for which you can buy a replacement flange right from Toomey if yours goes missing or gets damaged), it can be a huge headache to find a replacement flange for older pipes.