Young Black dude Vs Old White Man

DReeds

Jan 14, 2010
Jersey Fool!!
Last edited by a moderator:
it wasnt THAT racist...he said the word black, he could have said worse, and that guy shouldnt havr started stuff with that old guy anyways

f*ck that this sh*t is my sh*t hahah i seen it earlier i had a friend send me a text to check it out. yea the old white guy was wrong but o well f*ck that. and the other guy was like 50 lol he says it. but he got beat the f*ck up lol and then the black dude said ILL KILL EM!!!! lol

He said black the woman said beat his white a$$. Whats the difference. Everyone has to cry racist these days. If there is still racist it's definatly equal. Not just whites being racist to blacks. Its blacks being racist to whites just as much.

still, i would never call an african american a n** or black man and if an african american called me a hon*** i'd slap him right on the spot and leave it at that.... come on now we're all equal but yeah, that vid was funny lol

lesson learned....don't F with the "old white dude", <<< oh sh*t, .....thats me

OK. I'm gonna watch this again for the 4th time lol. i cant get enough of it. that old guy sounds like he is in his 40's and is stronger than hell! "I'll slap the sh*t out of him!" haha That black guy got the sh*t beat out of him. Maybe he won't try to be cool no more.

now that was some funny sh*t! I like when guys act tough talk smack and then get beat down. especially when they keep talkin smack after they get beat. haha!