yfz450 rear shock

ok got the shot on there right now with screw drivers cuz im gonna buy bolts tomorrow and mount it up. here is a pic of what it looks like. the back of the bike is way high up there and when i sit on it i feel like im going to fall forward off the bike just sitting there.

rearshock.jpg

that looks good. it will raise your rear up a little bit. what shocks are you running in the front? i would recomend some banshee fronts and that will raise the front of your blaster up to match the back. mine sits pretty level and whn i sit on it its perfect. check my sig pic, and avitar pic to see how it sits. good job on moding it thou. dont worry you will love it when it all said and done.

oh and i forgot to mention. you may want to get some handle bar risers (there is a DIY) or buy some. that will help with the "falling forward" problem you are having. I love my YFZ450 rear shock.

I have banshee front shocks but I think since I have the shock conversions its lower in the front. Can you measure front the groung to your rear plastics and tell me how far it sits up. Cuz mine seems like its over 5 ft

I have banshee front shocks but I think since I have the shock conversions its lower in the front. Can you measure front the groung to your rear plastics and tell me how far it sits up. Cuz mine seems like its over 5 ft

from the ground to my rear plastics is about 35" you need the standard shock kit, not the shock conversion. i have an extra set of the standard shock mounts from diamondj for sale if you want them. with that it will raise the front of your blaster about 1.5"

hey i think a rear lowering kit would work to drop the back down a little, im gonna make one, when ever my damn 450 shock decides to show up!