yfz450 or honda 450

well 450rs. are very torquey on the bottom end, but there pretty slow on the top, and the suspension isnt suposed to be as good

On the YFz there suposed to be very fast, torquey, and awsome OEM suspension for trails and the track.....there both great torque machines but the YFZ is a bit better

yfz for sure or get a banshee and own LMAO i just bought a banshee, when i take pics ill post a thread

yfz for sure or get a banshee and own LMAO i just bought a banshee, when i take pics ill post a thread

a banshee will win in a flat out drag but in a mx race a yfz will generally come on top.
and PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW OR blasterfreek will ban you lol

a banshee will win in a flat out drag but in a mx race a yfz will generally come on top.
and PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW OR blasterfreek will ban you lol

lol i just bought it today ... for 1800 canadian which i think is pretty good ...its a 1999I:II:II:II:II:II:I

I'm sure most of you have never ridden both and are going only on what others have said. I own a 2005 TRX 450R and love it.. I've rode both and would never choose the YFZ over the Honda. Now I do have to say I've never ridden the Honda with stock suspention so that may make a big difference but who keeps stock suspention for long anyways..... here is a link to the power difference in the stock for stock TRX vs YFZ trxDynoHp . I also like the kick starter. As you can see by the dyno the TRX pulls a lot harder threw everything but the very top end were the yfz takes it by 1.3 HP.... Now like I said... I've never rode the TRX with stock suspention but Power wise I'll take the TRX 450R over the YFZ all day long.

ive ridden the yfz and loved it but my friend steps in sh*t all the time so he said his gonna play with it for like a month and then sell it to me his gonna sell me the honda fellas sorry, he says he needs to get a lil more fun out of the yfz and then maybe hell sell it, so probably have a 450 in a week or 2