yfz250 blaster

I once put a 89 drag yz250 engine on a 91 blaster other than cutting and welding the pipe to fit I know it was robbing some HP being a custom exhaust, the motor mounts were cake and as far as the raditor I just placed them where theyd be on a banshee and it would smoke all the new 4 pokes one of the fastest and funniest trail quads i ever rode. I suggest this build to everyone.

yours was a yz250 2 stroke though, this is a yz250f 4 stroke.

Thanks for all the comments. This thing is still on the track in Washington state, Benny Williams races it every chance he gets. Never had any type of heating issues and there is no fan on the radiators. No valve issues, Clay would put around 50 hrs on it between tear downs for piston and rings and we put over 100 hrs on it without ever replacing a valve, to the best of my knowledge Mark hasn't done anything to the motor at all since they bought it last year. The swing arm has always been the week link, last I talked to Mark he was having a custom swinger built, hopefully it will hod up. On ya, we all know it's not a yfz250 motor, we called it a yzf250 to stay in line with the yfz450.

Hey Revinit, sorry man, I just went and looked at my inbox. Do you still need the power valve plate. I'll check my inbox a little better and get one headed your way if you need it.

Hey Revinit, sorry man, I just went and looked at my inbox. Do you still need the power valve plate. I'll check my inbox a little better and get one headed your way if you need it.

nooo worries man, the motor is just sitting my room, waiting to be built yet i havent fully gotten the cash yet

but yeah, i do need one! lets get this rolling, ill send you a PM

4zyoe9.jpg
2mr5jea.jpg

dwqmgm.jpg
2hnxoip.jpg

9pnatl.jpg
2mrguc0.jpg

definately a sweet swap. I wonder what she would be like fully built lolz. I know you said mid 30's hp is stock and thats alot for the blaster frame and gometry. Now how bout that motor built to the teeth lolz. SCARY!!!

^^honeslty man id say the yfz would eat it as teh yfz aint that much heavier and its 200cc more but thats what i think ,i could be wrong ..it for sure would be more fun though lol