Yay, another crooked grab bar !!!

:"> so I think I made a mistake in my calculations AGAIN!!! Is one side normally a little bit longer or something?

my awesome tat
02-27-09_1655.jpg

Suckers!

my old grab bar it was crooked too but it holds an extra gas can perfectly
02-27-09_1646.jpg

My new crooked grab bar
02-27-09_1642.jpg

02-27-09_1643.jpg

02-27-09_1644.jpg

Not a good day for the blaster, its currently going through a little reconstructive surgery
02-27-09_1645.jpg

Yummy my favorite STEAK WITH SPRINKLES
02-26-09_1957.jpg

You should have seen the look on my wife's face!

Reactions: tjsdaname
lol 1st man the plastic looks bent out on the right a little, 2nd how the hell did u get flotek stickers, and 3rd who the hell eats steak with sprinkles man!!!lol

LOL Steak with sprinkles!!!! Awesome!

Uh dont know what to tell you about your grab bar. maybe mock it up on the bike before you weld???

just a thought.

Well I was going to try and make some up and sell them but first I need to practice my welding a little bit. I spend more time grinding off the excess than I do making the whole bar. Not to mention I need to make sure its just the plastic that's crooked, not the bar. If I can get it right I probably will make a few and sell them. I have to calculate how much I will have in them, but I'm hoping to be able to sell them pretty cheap. Hopefully no more than 25-30 +shipping. but like I said that may be some time cause I am still learning how to weld

so are you serious with the sprinkles? if so, every tried it with a bit of salt and pepper, maybe some steak sauce?(hp or whatever?)

Dude...this whole sprinkle thing just made me bust out laughing while my wife is watching a sappy movie and the dog was sleeping but now he's barking at me laughing and my wife is mad cause she can't hear the movie which makes it even more funny! wtf?!?