yamaha blaster partout

mud runner

Jan 19, 2012
leabnon TN
iv got too many blaster parts laying around i need to get rid of some of them and all prices are + shipping 2 frames that are straight 2 complete sets of aarms $50 a set for non supporting members 25 who are supporting 2 stock steering stem $15 non $10 who are one good set of cases painted black with por 15 60 supporting 70 non a couple sets of swingarms i think they need bearings make offer and iv got just about everything else if i dont have it posted pm me i proably have it if you can't pm me call or txt me at 615 519 0043

Last edited:
Reactions: Anthony201
iv got too many blaster parts laying around i need to get rid of some of them and all prices are + shipping 2 frames that are straight 2 complete sets of aarms $50 a set for non supporting members 25 who are supporting 2 stock steering stem $15 non $10 who are one good set of cases painted black with por 15 60 supporting 70 non a couple sets of swingarms i think they need bearings make offer and iv got just about everything else if i dont have it posted pm me i proably have it if you can't pm me call or txt me at 615 519 0043
You don't happen to have a decent clutch basket do you?

go to your inbox.
click start conversation/click participants
type in mud runner.
problem solved????????

Last edited: