Yamaha Blaster in Nebraska for sale

dharbeck

Dec 13, 2007
NE
The engine/transmission has been recently rebuilt. It has a Keihin carb and the engine has been ported. After market exhaust/ After market handle bars (renthal I believe) It is a 200 2 stroke runs good runs premix fuel 32:1 (smokes more but I like to know it is rich on oil rather than lean) or 40:1 so you don't have to worry about the oil injector going out and blowing up the top end. It is white and yellow. Newly rebuilt rear carrier runs and handles great. I bought this for my wife but she wants a 4x4 . I am asking $900.00 Firm for it I might also trade for an AR. It is not the Blaster listed in my signature. Get pics here:

http://omaha.craigslist.org/rvs/1030002264.html

dude, r u still selling it?? would you ship it out of the states???I'm after a blaster once again, i had a 97 for a while and i dont know why d f*ck i sold it back then. i'm looking for one now cuz i've got the complete duncanracing high rev kit + lonestar axles (Front and Rear) + 240 Big Bore Wiseco Piston Kit. I'm looking for a blaster to hop in those parts and make it scream its guts out... please let me know or write javier.ducreux@gmail.com

dude, r u still selling it?? would you ship it out of the states???I'm after a blaster once again, i had a 97 for a while and i dont know why d f*ck i sold it back then. i'm looking for one now cuz i've got the complete duncanracing high rev kit + lonestar axles (Front and Rear) + 240 Big Bore Wiseco Piston Kit. I'm looking for a blaster to hop in those parts and make it scream its guts out... please let me know or write javier.ducreux@gmail.com

whats all included in the high rev kit

kit includes:
-FAT BOY 2 complete exhaust
-Ports and Polish
-4mm Stroker Camshaft
-35mm PWT carb
-Vforce-3 Reed valve cage and reeds
-Carb Jets
-K&N air filter complete system
-High Performance Clutch Basket

You would think it would be easy to sell but I have only received 2 calls and I email on it.