xtm xt2 nitro buggy RC SOLD!!!

Feb 18, 2010
Texas
its a xtm xt2 race version. i put the xtm 457 big block engine it and it will haul arse!!! i also have the stock motor for it too so you will get 2 engines and both run perfect. i have a few upgrades like the rechargeable battery for the car, its 1600 mah and rechargeable batteries for the controller well not all of em but you can pick up a couple from walmart that are the same. you dont have to pull any batteries from the car you just hook the plug up from the car and plug the charger into the controller. i have 2 sets of wheels and tires, the ones that are on it are the badlands with green wheels and i have the stock set on white smootie wheels. only thing wrong with the car is one of the lower arms has cracked and i havent found the air filter yet. the arm is a 5 dollar part and prolly a 5 minute fix. im sure i will find the air filter before it leaves but as of now consider it without. i havent used it in prolly a year and prolly wont again. just the motor alone was almost 200 bucks when i bought it. 230 shipped

2qbhaj7.jpg

here is all the specs and stuff on it

XTM Racing XT2

and here is what it needs to fix it

XTM XT2 Parts Front Suspension Arm Lower Buggy #MV347F3 - eBay (item 180644383336 end time Apr-23-11 23:01:42 PDT)

Last edited by a moderator: