XC or Hare scramble racing setups

Wow those plastics kill it haha, but it looks good you need a longer swinger.. a +2 works well for xc and harescramble. And invest in maybe meier race plastics? they probably minimize drag and look pretty cool too..

well guys had my second race on sunday and top 10 pulled out 9th place finish. I'm very happy almost 30 in my class!!!!! and needless to say the onlything close to my size was a 300ex everything else was a 400 or bigger. goes to show shocks and suspension it the key. most guys hands where blistered from how rough it was. mine are fine and if I had a camelbak I know I could have pushed harder. can't wait next XC is in 2 weeks. keep my running at 4a going and my service on the old girl going. O yeah 10th in season points after 2 events broken upper ball joint on first race. Thanks guys 2 pokes rock

armadillo are ok I got them used so....... cheap....... if I could do it over it would be long travel leagers or something like that. there ball joints are ok but I like the hyme joint other companies use better. but I will say I hit about 5 tress and not bends. also the upper ball joint I broke was first race on it I called them up and told them what happend. I had a new one by the end of the week for free. so over all design of the a-arm I give a B but customer support has been A+.

Do u get pretty good ground clearance on the back with those tires? Most of the races around here where I live are always muddy and you need plenty of clearance, was just curious lmk....