Xc blaste????

xcpb919

Mar 28, 2010
I have a 2005 blaster its got razers, gforce rims, nerf bars, skids, bumper, vforce 3 reeds, and alot of motor tuning, i plan on getting bars and and a slip on. What would be the best mod for my blaster? I've raced some xc races here and there but, what should i get? also which slip-on should i get? i was thinking fmf powercore2. also should i try the 400ex shock?

yup i wouldn't bother just putting a silencer on, buy a whole pipe/silencer combo.

i'll have people hate on me for sayin it, but an FMF pipe or from what i've heard a shearer would be good pipes for you

Do the shock.
I went riding this weekend with some friends. My blaster is all stock except for works shocks on front and a 400ex shock on rear. I switch quads for a while with a guy who had everything done to his quad from 240 big bore to +2+1 A arms and +4 swing arm.
He had stock shocks however.
After about a half mile on his quad I had to stop and get mine back those stock shocks suck. I would do shocks before anything else on a blaster.

A steering stabilizer. I like the denton or streamline type over the pep since they have more settings. Shocks even if the fronts are Works. I've got front and rear Works with rez's and they are deff way better than stock. Never rode a Blaster with better shocks though. A buddy raced his Blaster about 2 seasons with a 400ex rear shock and said it was a lot better. A easy pull clutch lever and some good grips like spider or oury.