xbox360 game mods

'blanshee'man

Sep 15, 2008
looking to get some mods for nazi zombies mostly. If you've done it or know how to do it wanna help me out lmk! haah thanks I:I

im not sure if you mean glitchs if so ill go on now and show you how to unlockall zombie maps and how to jump onto a platform the zombies cant get on ,which there patching tomorrow!!

glitches are sweet too! ive got all the maps but show me that platform!! haha
but i mean full out mods i played with kid today that had like 0 gravity on and always max ammo and sh*t like that. wicked cool

it was like this but on the factory. what ever you wanna call it how do you do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
same for me. i just think the maps and guns are better. the second time i played blops nombiez i got to lvl 29

i would look on youtube, just type in "cod zombie cheats" or something like that and i bet a bunch of how to vids pop up.

well thats a buzz kill.

what? you think i like mac? hahaha

The only modding I've done on Xbox 360 is some save modding. Look up modio. You need a flash drive. You can still get banned, but generally they just delete the save you mod. My cousin had like 10 of his saves deleted from it but he didn't get banned. When they ban you, they ban your xbox serial number, your gamertag, and sometimes you IP.

my kids both got banned cuz i modded thier controllers, the black ops picks up on it.
i called live and demanded a refund, cuz there is nothing in the purchase agreeent about it.
they turned it back on.
they dont use the modded controllers on black ops anymore, told them im not calling again.

the modded controllers are bad azzed, get double pistols and its like 2 machine guns.

anyone wants a controller modded i can do it, done all the neighborhood kids for them

I do mods on Black Ops Zombies. I have a tranfer cable and mod the hard drive. A lot of people have been coming out with new GPD files because a lot are getting patched. Im working on getting my account unbanned so I can start up some mods. When I do, I'll let you play for free