Wwholden Porting

Blasterr

Jul 14, 2012
Okay guys, had holden do a lot of work for me but here is my cylinder, He's doing a lot of other motor work so I'm not going to have a review on this in the next week or something. I will post a review on it later in the year when I break my quad in and get to text the full potential. I think he charges $100 or something like that, here is the pics of my clylinder, tell me what you think!

Attachments

• porting1.jpg
    porting1.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 355
  • porting2.jpg
    porting2.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 333
  • porting3.jpg
    porting3.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 326
  • porting4.jpg
    porting4.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 316
Man getting to text to full potential would be great, I wish I could text to full potential I could talk to so much more people
Anyways lame jokes aside it looks pretty good

In the first picture it looks like the inside of the bore got sand blasted. Did it,or is it just the way the camera took the picture? Taking a picture of the inside is not easy to do.

yeah it got blasted, but it needs bored. Only thing I was wondering is I hope it didnt take any metal out and take my last bore away

72.00mm it needs to be ported more to match my +3 and have the head redesigned.

Idk, I bought a white blaster for 200 and it had it on it, measures 72.00mm and it doesnt have boyesen ports or triple exhaust ports, all I know

From looking at the first picture,it looks like a stock cylinder with no sleeve installed,and on its last bore of 68.25mm. Do you have a picture of the top of the cylinder? I can then tell if its re-sleeved,because it doesn't look re-sleeved. Do you have a picture of the top of the piston?

The piston was a vitos, I can get pics of whatever you want, its right here and no it measures 72mm

Its a re-sleeved stock cylinder guys. I think it was done by a small shop. Think I remember something like S&B being stamped on the intake throat. It was getting bored so I wasn't worried about getting a little over blast on the cylinder wall from doing the intake window.