WTB/Rent your porting template.

Indread

Aug 12, 2012
Maine
Hi guys, as the title states I'm looking to buy or rent someones used porting templates for a blaster. If you've got some Racelogic or other templates your looking to sell or rent please feel free to message me. I wouldn't need the templates more then a week if you only wanted to rent them to me.I:I

I got some of the snowflake porting templates. Free,just 100 to ship. Lol jk

speaking of snowflakes... I hear mass is getting pounded right meow, we got a couple inches coming tonight nothing to serious luckily as we already got 2+ feet on the ground.

Back on topic, if you do have some templates youd be willing to sell/rent drop me a line we can work something out.

speaking of snowflakes... I hear mass is getting pounded right meow, we got a couple inches coming tonight nothing to serious luckily as we already got 2+ feet on the ground.

Back on topic, if you do have some templates youd be willing to sell/rent drop me a line we can work something out.

We got about a foot of powder. Nothing to special and wasn't near as bad as they made it out to be. Where are you in ME? Duallys favorite state!!! Coming from a mass hole.lol I don't have any templates. I leave that to Ken. Get in touch with him for a set.

middle/northern maine, up near newport/bangor area. You travel up this way to race, party or both I:I

I'm up there almost every weekend in the summer. Racing,friends, sometimes some partying but I'm getting to old to recover quickly. Lol