WTB or WTT 03+ Blaster axle for Banshee axle

D

Dave I.

I have a 2004 Banshee and want to buy or trade for a 03 or newer blaster axle. Let me know what you have.

Thanks,
Dave

Get the tires under the bike....more weight on the tires, more traction....trying to setup a budget drag bike. Blaster axle is the poor banshee owners drag axle.

are there differences?? i could get you 00' axle no problem but an 03' will be a problem. im not aware of any differences except brake setup but i imagine your gonna retain yours anyways....maybe someone more knowledgable can chime in with a difinitive answer...

I am not sure honestly. It may have something to do with bearings or carrier size. Ill look into it.

yeah...ill look too but im pretty sure there all the same. Anyways if you find something or i do I'll let you know cuz' id be happy to do a swap I need a wider axle with this new motor goin in this weekend!

I found some info. It has to do with the difference in brake setups between the banshee and blaster (older than 03). I guess newer blasters run the same brakes/carrier.

well the spacing is different due to how the brakes mount up. So it wouldnt be a direct bolt up for either of us. I guess the only direct swap is off an 03 or newer blaster.

alright...i guess im lost if you retain your own carrier/brake setup, physically the axle and splines are still in the same locales though right....

just read you're thread......i'm gonna do some research on it but i have a 04 blaster and might be interested in a trade if im positive it will "bolt" right up....if your still interested

patrick