wtb blaster, local to trevorton PA

wow completely in the wrong section, if the mods can move it to the WTB section easily then please do, if not i can delete and redo in the right section.

No blaster for sale here, but its good to see you back around Kevin.

thanks, ive been gone because they started patrolling trevorton hills, and i dont mind paying for permits, but my kids are a year shy of there minimum age, so they went to AOAA and got dcnr certified, and now we are going to be riding AOAA, we have my oldest sons blaster, and my wifes blaster, now my youngest son just sold his lt80 and is hot to buy a blaster lol. and who knows i may end up with one too, i really want a yz250 but its really hard to pass up a good blaster, especially because its so underrated so people give them away lol

ok guys just got an 05 special edition white with the red frame, only issue is the plastics were repainted really bad, lol and the engine work wasnt done properly, hopefully someone can help with some parts, i was trying to find the guy from saint claire pa that had a ton of parts, but i forget his sign on on here and i have too many "blaster parts" contacts in my phone

im looking for the clutch cable holder that mounts to the lower back cylinder stud, a cylinder stud, a head stud, some decent white plastics, ill add more as i dig into this

i got it home and seen the cylinder nut only 1 thread engaged, so the stud is wrong or it was snapped, it had a major air leak and would idle high when you started it, it has one of those china cylinders on it, which doesnt look horrible besides some casting flash, but there is no chamferring of the ports, so when i go pick up my wifes blaster cylinder and piston from the machine shop im bringing this to see how much they charge to chamfer it, if not ill experiment and do it myself

Reactions: dirtysquared