Would you buy this?

i may look into it! think i may bail on mine get $2000 for it and move onto it for $300 more

i was being sarcastic. if i cant SEE the parts for myself, i aint gonna believe it. if i cant RIDE it myself i aint gonna buy it! sorry man, thats alot of coin for a blaster. i think you could build one faster, cheaper. imho!

haha I wasn't seeing things. the list looks nice, but that pic makes me wonder. Even if I could see it and ride it I don't know that I would spend 2300 on it, one thing that I like is personalization, So I would rather pay a couple hundered on a "rough" blaster and drop the money to fix it up the way I want, and then I would know it was done right as well.

haha NOVIS! keep me posted on what he says back? and ya xJust_causeX i rather do the same. i bought mine for $1400 the way it is in my sig but im gonna get the cylinder ported and some reeds

That's a fake ask for more pics I have seen tht exact same picture tht is like 12 years old and it is photoshopped floating and just ask for more pics if tht is legit

got a message from the guy on why its floating, he said "No unfortunately it is not a hover-blaster. This picture was taken at the racetrack and I always kept it up on a blue 5 gallon bucket under the frame. This angle just hides it perfectly apparently. It is up off the ground though."