Worth it??????

They will take 1500 to 1600 I bet, and that would be good. Already has some nice tires and rims which is where stuff gets expensive

I wouldnt pay more then $1200 for it just my opinion. I dont see any blasters no matter how nice going that high around me i dont think any of them sell for over $1500 in this area and thats stretching in.

damn that thing is clean, the oil injection tank doesn't even look stained/dirty.

i'd try to get them down on price some, but you'd have that much into any other unmolested 03+ blaster. then add the bolt on parts new......tires/rims/pipe/nerfs/bars/bumper,full skids ect.
buying new bolt on parts add up quick

add some good suspension and you'll have a damn nice bike.

i called .. he wont take no less. the thing is he has ben selling this since spring this year. he started at 2,300 now 1800 and he says firm... cash tlks bs walks i would do 14 maybee 15, its right down the road from me ill go and check it out this weekend.. ill bring sme $ wit me and see if he goes for it. im not sure what i will offer but that thing looks real real clean.. its hard around here to find something that clean and not beat the heck up..

Honestly if ou got a 03 for like 1100, and put new tires and rims your past that? and that has a exhaust and stuff. 1500 is good IMO

yes, you couldn't build that with new parts for that price, of course we all luv a good deal, but considering the excellent condition it appears to be in, i'd do it...if it has 120 psi compression or better.

Well any updates? If he has been trying to sell it since spring I guarantee he will take a lower cash offer. Even if you offer a couple hundred less, chances are he just wants it gone by now. He may say "firm" but you should act like you dont really want it, point out any problems or concerns, and then finally give him your offer. Work with him a little if he isnt budging on the asking price. If that fails, seems like a good deal for the asking price so I would get it. Thats about the price around here for 03+ stock blasters.