worst weekend of riding ever

Dan151

Jan 1, 2008
mass
so the weekend started off okay. i got some guys together sat. and we decided to ride on sunday at a local sandpit. so sunday morning we met at my place and loaded the bikes. i had my kx. when i was loading it on the trailer my dumb ass brother forgot to hook the trail to the ball and it tilted back and my hand got caught in the chain and sprocket when the bike rolled back. nothing serious just a little cut up cuz the chain was loose and i hit the front brake right in time. so then we drove off. got to the place at 8 and road till about 11. the whole time its pouring rain, and muddy, but i didnt think about it. i figured it would blow over. so we left the sandpit and went to the trails around it. so im racing one of my friends through some thick woods. these were new trails so i wasnt to familiar with it. so were hauling in the woods and i get to this little drop off mabe 7 or 8 feet. so i figure i could jump it. i leaned back way to much and the throttle skyrocketed. i started to do like a backflip. bike slammed maddd hard on the bottom of the drop off i lost control and went straight into a tree that was at the bottom on the side. bike went forks first into the tree and the bars turned down and drilled my leg and then i hit the tree head first and got knocked out for like 15 seconds. the tree completely ripped off my front fender, both radiator fender, and when the bike flipped it took the left side panel off. surprisingly the the only thing that got damaged on the bike was the plastics. radiator same damn close. and my pro taper bars were what took and bad hit to the tree and not a single scratch or bend.

so now my whole leg is bruised and i cant walk lol

worst weekend ever

so the weekend started off okay. i got some guys together sat. and we decided to ride on sunday at a local sandpit. so sunday morning we met at my place and loaded the bikes. i had my kx. when i was loading it on the trailer my dumb ass brother forgot to hook the trail to the ball and it tilted back and my hand got caught in the chain and sprocket when the bike rolled back. nothing serious just a little cut up cuz the chain was loose and i hit the front brake right in time. so then we drove off. got to the place at 8 and road till about 11. the whole time its pouring rain, and muddy, but i didnt think about it. i figured it would blow over. so we left the sandpit and went to the trails around it. so im racing one of my friends through some thick woods. these were new trails so i wasnt to familiar with it. so were hauling in the woods and i get to this little drop off mabe 7 or 8 feet. so i figure i could jump it. i leaned back way to much and the throttle skyrocketed. i started to do like a backflip. bike slammed maddd hard on the bottom of the drop off i lost control and went straight into a tree that was at the bottom on the side. bike went forks first into the tree and the bars turned down and drilled my leg and then i hit the tree head first and got knocked out for like 15 seconds. the tree completely ripped off my front fender, both radiator fender, and when the bike flipped it took the left side panel off. surprisingly the the only thing that got damaged on the bike was the plastics. radiator same damn close. and my pro taper bars were what took and bad hit to the tree and not a single scratch or bend.

so now my whole leg is bruised and i cant walk lol

worst weekend ever

damn dude sorry to hear tht but hey no pain no game right?

Thats sucks man. At least it wasn't anything to serious, could have been a lot worse.

yes! it could have been twice as bad. if the edge of the bar hit 3 inches to the left of my thigh it would have hit my... well i think u get it=))

glad to hear you came out pretty unscathed for the most part.. lesson one though, know your trails... dont go flyin thru unknown territory... i have resisted that temptation many times. over all tho.. glad you came out of it to tell about it I:I

glad to hear you came out pretty unscathed for the most part.. lesson one though, know your trails... dont go flyin thru unknown territory... i have resisted that temptation many times. over all tho.. glad you came out of it to tell about it I:I

yeah man i gata be a little more careful. funny thing is my fender got stuck on a branch on the tree and we left it so everytime i got near there im gunna slow the hell down ahaha

I feel ya man... Just yesterday we went riding...

I just got outta the doctors office a few hours ago w/ a fractured knee. Some bone inside there broke off... Took a tumble on some concrete! I really can't walk.. They took a sh*tload of blood out of my knee.. Sucked !

My friend got a little sideways comin off a jump & he somehow manages to get his foot caught under the wheel & f*cked up his ankle, scraped the inside of his knee real bad on the footpegs & burned his leg on the exhaust! Raptor660.

Just an all around bad day... :(

I feel ya man... Just yesterday we went riding...

I just got outta the doctors office a few hours ago w/ a fractured knee. Some bone inside there broke off... Took a tumble on some concrete! I really can't walk.. They took a sh*tload of blood out of my knee.. Sucked !

My friend got a little sideways comin off a jump & he somehow manages to get his foot caught under the wheel & f*cked up his ankle, scraped the inside of his knee real bad on the footpegs & burned his leg on the exhaust! Raptor660.

Just an all around bad day... :(

man sounds worse then my weekend. i hope you all made it out okay!

No pain no gain

Hello there,
Sorry and very sad to hear it. You have to attain difficulties for everything to acquire..